What are you playing?

Brandon H

Got South Park The Stick of Truth recently in a Steam sale for $6 and just got through the main story on that today.

Just found South Part The Fractured But Whole now for $20 for my switch and will be picking that up when the shipment gets to Walmart on Wednesday or Thursday.

Gotta love South Park lol

Xenon

Halo on PC and Assassins Creed Syndicate

Jim K

Finished the 2006 Prey  (good times)

Now playing Black Mesa  (which was *finally* released last week).  Doubt I'll finish it before Friday when Doom Eternal comes out (pre-purchased).

George P

Ori and the Will of the Wisps, don't know what I'll play after this but got a few things lined up.

SnoopZ

Still playing Assassin's Creed Syndicate on PS4 Pro, I seem to enjoy the games far better when I've bought them on the cheap digitally and not pay £40-£50 for them!

firey

I've been replaying HL:2 and just started Kingdom Come Deliverance.

+Randomevent

Slay the Spire is so awesome.

I wish I could stop playing it.  Heh.

But I do have another SSD coming so I will probably be into other games.

Jim K

Had to put Black Mesa on pause for now (about an hour into Xen).  Xen, btw, looks really nice.

Now playing Doom Eternal ... it looks and runs great.  My only issue is all of the platforming.  I mean...holy crap...it's almost like Mirror's Edge.  Also, you can burn through your "extra lives" really quick in some areas ... if you get into a situation without lower tier possessed and no ammo.

• Like 2
George P
2 hours ago, Jim K said:

Had to put Black Mesa on pause for now (about an hour into Xen).  Xen, btw, looks really nice.

Now playing Doom Eternal ... it looks and runs great.  My only issue is all of the platforming.  I mean...holy crap...it's almost like Mirror's Edge.  Also, you can burn through your "extra lives" really quick in some areas ... if you get into a situation without lower tier possessed and no ammo.

Always leave them for last and take out the bigger enemies so you have the ability to get stuff when needed.

As for me I'm playing Sekiro.

Matthew S.

I've recently gotten back into Flight Sims, been playing FSX:SE this past week, also in the FS2020 alpha but got the ghost patch issue so can't play it right now... might pick up xplane 11

George P
2 hours ago, Matthew S. said:

I've recently gotten back into Flight Sims, been playing FSX:SE this past week, also in the FS2020 alpha but got the ghost patch issue so can't play it right now... might pick up xplane 11

I know it's pretty early but how's FS2020 looking so far?

Brandon H

Started playing a Zelda Ocarina of Time randomizer seed; I'm not that good yet but it's a learning curve lol

Nick H.
  • Resident Evil 2 - the remake
  • GTA V
  • Currently downloading Doom Eternal
DoctorD

Picked up Doom Eternal as well had to take a break from the action, my eyes are burning out from play

• Like 3
ZakO

Doom Eternal, playing it through on Nightmare and really enjoying it so far, difficulty is a step up from 2016 and the combat is even better. Not a huge fan of the spiderman sections nor having the chainsaw be such a core part of ammo management, but overall a solid 9/10 game. 

Still kind of playing Ori 2 and Nioh 2 too, so many good games recently (and upcoming), haven't been interested in many games the last few years but now there's 8-9 coming out all this year!

• Like 2
Nick H.

Just downloaded and played the first level of Doom Eternal. What. The. Hell. I got slaughtered about 5 minutes in. This thing is brutal! I love it! :laugh:

• Like 3
techbeck

Just completed all professions in RDR2 Online so now I am looking for new things to play.  RDR2 online seems to be stagnant and little to no new content.  Hopefully that is fixed soon.

I played GTA5 on the 360, campaign, and trying to see if it will be worth it to get GTA5 for the X1 and play online or not. 

+E.Worm Jimmy
On 3/7/2020 at 3:58 PM, Brandon H said:

Got South Park The Stick of Truth recently in a Steam sale for $6 and just got through the main story on that today.

Just found South Part The Fractured But Whole now for $20 for my switch and will be picking that up when the shipment gets to Walmart on Wednesday or Thursday.

Gotta love South Park lol

If you are like me you might be disappointed by the sequel. I loved the Stick of Truth but I never got too far in to the but whole (lol)

Both story and gameplay was off. SoT had some priceless moment s though 

dead.cell

As someone who's never understood the interest in Animal Crossing, I'm using it as a stress/anxiety reliever. Working for an MSP coupled with living by myself, unable to see my girlfriend with all this COVID-19 junk... Creating a ton of stress for me.

Also playing a little WoW and COD: Warzone. Warzone is actually pretty great. Very fluid gameplay @ 150 players with the level of graphics they're outputting.

Compare that to Black Ops 4 which struggled at launch with 80 players, poor graphics, and a barren map by comparison...

Matthew S.
On 3/21/2020 at 4:42 PM, George P said:

I know it's pretty early but how's FS2020 looking so far?

Not a clue, just got accept into the alpha within the last week

Brandon H
11 hours ago, RNDM_STRNGR said:

If you are like me you might be disappointed by the sequel. I loved the Stick of Truth but I never got too far in to the but whole (lol)

Both story and gameplay was off. SoT had some priceless moment s though 

I quite enjoyed it actually; just finished it up late last week. May pick up the DLC at some point :)

+E.Worm Jimmy
1 hour ago, Brandon H said:

I quite enjoyed it actually; just finished it up late last week. May pick up the DLC at some point :)

Really ? I gave it about an hour or two before giving up.

techbeck
22 hours ago, Nick H. said:
  • Resident Evil 2 - the remake
  • GTA V
  • Currently downloading Doom Eternal

Been thinking about GTAV online but not sure.  Is it worth it?

I liked RDR2 online until the content stopped being produced.  I have gone as far as I can go and just looking for another long/time consuming game to play.

Nick H.
12 minutes ago, techbeck said:

I liked RDR2 online until the content stopped being produced.  I have gone as far as I can go and just looking for another long/time consuming game to play.

I can't tell you much about GTA V online. Just like RDR2, I'm only playing it for the singleplayer experience. But I've heard that they are still making new content and new events, so if you can pick up a copy at a discount I'd say give it a whirl.

Brandon H
1 hour ago, techbeck said:

GTA Online is worth it if you have friends to play with otherwise it's just the same ol same ol as single player but with others running around as well if you're on a public server.

there's also races and what not you can jump in to if that interests you; those are separate from the main world/game.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By LoneWolfSL
      Days Gone is now available on PC via Steam and Epic Games Store
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

Bend Studios' open world zombie game Days Gone has become a multi-platform experience. The title is now available on Steam and Epic Games Store as only the second game, after Horizon Zero Dawn, to come out of Sony publishing for PC in recent times, leaving behind PlayStation exclusivity.

The game's PlayStation 4 launch happened in April 2019, with the Sony-owned developer delivering a post-apocalyptic zombie experience that revolved around the journey of Deacon, a drifter looking for his lost wife, Sarah. The player's motorcycle is the main method of transport around the open world, while all sorts of firearms and improvised weapons are available to tackle the human and zombie enemies (that appear in impressive hordes) Deacon will be facing.

The PC version touts some much-appreciated enhancements over the original console release, too. These include improved overall visuals, unlocked frame rates, ultra-wide monitor support, FOV adjustment options, completely remappable keyboard and mouse support, and a high-resolution photo mode.

Those wondering if their PC hardware will be able to handle the title can have a look at the minimum system requirements below.

Raytracing, DLSS, or any graphics vendor-specific enhancements aren't a part of the game at launch. This may change with post-launch updates though. In its PC FAQ, Bend Studios lists DLSS as a feature that is not available "at this time," which could be hinting that the Nvidia technology will reach the game later.

Days Gone can now be picked up for $49.99 from its Steam and Epic Games store pages. According to Sony, PC fans can expect to see even more PlayStation exclusives breach their platform going forward.

• By LoneWolfSL
      Chivalry 2 open beta begins on May 27 with cross-play across all platforms
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

Torn Banner Studios today announced its intentions to open the doors of its upcoming medieval fighting game Chivalry 2 for everyone. The launch is still several weeks away, but an open beta will begin on May 27 inviting all who are interested to join in on the chaotic first-person battles and sieges.

Like the closed beta from April, the new open beta program is touting cross-play support. Players from PC (Epic Games Store), Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5 will be running around together in battles as both friends and foes.

The open beta will feature three team objective maps - The Slaughter of Coxwell, The Battle of Darkforest, and The Siege of Rudhelm - involving objectives such as burning of villages, stealing gold, pushing siege equipment, capturing key locations, and others that will be familiar to players of the original. The deathmatch maps Tournament Grounds and The Battle of Wardenglade will also be included in the beta for both team-based and free-for-all modes.

There will also be appearance customization options, that you unlock via progression, for blinging out your medieval warrior. One of the new features included in the beta, dueling servers, is specifically for PC players only, enabling participants to hone their skills in one versus one bouts.

Regular servers will offer both 60- and 40-player options, with Torn Banner saying the former delivers high-intensity battles while the latter enables more strategic contests. This may not go as exactly as described though.

The Chivalry 2 cross-play open beta will run from May 27 through June 1, and players will receive pre-download access on May 26 to get prepared. The full game launches on June 8.

• By Sszecret
      Microsoft Weekly: Patch Tuesday, better Quick Resume, and productivity enhancements
      by Florin Bodnarescu

In the past seven days, we’ve seen the usual set of Patch Tuesday updates, a number of productivity improvements for Teams, and even a confirmation from The Coalition that it’s working on multiple projects using Unreal Engine 5. You can find info about that, as well as much more below, in your Microsoft digest for the week of May 9 - 15.

Patch Tuesday

Microsoft, right on cue, decided to release its latest set of Windows updates. For some variants of Windows 10, it also means their last update before EOL. This would be the April 2018 Update (1803) which as of this week is no longer supported. For the October 2018 Update (1809), folks can still get updates if they’re in the Long-Term Servicing Channel, while the November 2019 Update (1909) is set to still be supported for those running Enterprise, Education, or IoT Enterprise flavors until May 2022.

Flipping over to versions still supported, we have 2004 and 20H2 (May 2020 Update and October 2020 Update, respectively), both of which get a cumulative update. Details for this can be found in KB5003173, with the update bumping the build numbers up to 19041.985 and 19042.985, respectively.

Home and Pro users of Windows 10 1909 (November 2019 Update) also got an update, more details for which can be found in KB5003169. It brings the build number up to 18363.1556 and like the other updates above, contains a number of security and Bluetooth enhancements.

Last but not least, we have updates for variants of Windows 10 supported in specific SKUs. These are:

October 2018 Update (1809): KB5003171, build 17763.1935 – supported for Enterprise, Education SKUs. April 2018 Update (1803): KB5003174, build 17134.2208 – supported for Enterprise, Education SKUs. Anniversary Update (1607): KB5003197, build 14393.4402 – supported in the Long-Term Servicing Branch. Windows 10 RTM (1507): KB5003172, build 10240.18932 - supported in the Long-Term Servicing Branch. Of course, Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 (for those paying for ESUs) are still supported, so here’s what you need to be on the lookout for in terms of updates:

Windows 8.1: KB5003209, KB5003220 (security only) – contains a number of security updates, and the same known issue that’s been plaguing the OS for months. Windows 7 SP1: KB5003233, KB5003228 – contains a number of security and SMB enhancements, with the same known issues being present too. Microsoft also released Windows Holographic version 21H1, which added the Chromium-based Edge browser, among other features. Additionally, build 21382 made its way to testers in the Dev Channel of the Windows 10 Insider program, bringing HDR improvements for Photoshop, font, and folder icon updates, as well as a respectable list of fixes.

Last but not least, if you’re on either Windows 10 2004 (May 2020 Update) or 20H2 (October 2020 Update) and use 5.1 audio, you may hear a high-pitched noise if you have KB5000842 installed. This seems to only be affecting certain configurations, and is not present when using stereo. The firm stated that it’s working on a fix for this problem.

Better Quick Resume

When it comes to games, there’s been a pretty steady stream of news coming out of Redmond, and this week is no exception.

Starting with the platform updates, the Xbox May 2021 Update adds passthrough audio and improved Quick Resume on console, and coincides with the beginning of the rollout of Dolby Vision HDR on Xbox Series X|S. This is essentially in the testing phase, and is available to Xbox Insiders in the Alpha ring, with a global rollout targeted for later this year. Also available for Insiders are new accessibility features in Xbox Party Chat, including speech transcription and text-to-speech.

And since we’re focusing on games, it’s worth highlighting some of them, including Ace Combat 7, Asura’s Wrath, Halo 5: Guardians, Lost Planet 3, and others, all of which are part of the latest crop of Deals with Gold. Speaking of latest, the latest and greatest DLC for Minecraft Dungeons, dubbed Hidden Depths, is set to surface May 26 both as a standalone expansion and as part of the Minecraft Dungeons Season Pass.

Looking out a bit further than May 26, The Coalition has confirmed that it’s working on multiple next-gen projects, and is set to use Unreal Engine 5 for said projects. The studio emphasized that a move to a new engine is “a big undertaking”, and made it clear that no new projects will be announced for “some time”.

Productivity enhancements

In the third major section of this column, I thought we should highlight some productivity improvements made to Microsoft products and services this week.

For one, if you use the Office app on Android, it now supports voice recordings with transcription. You do need to be in the beta program and running version 16.0.14026.20172 to be able to use the feature. In case any errors are made in the transcription process, you can edit the text after the fact.

And speaking of editing, Customer Key, a method for organizations to protect their data, - allowing for the development of personalized Data Encryption Policies -, is now generally available in Teams. Also hitting the GA phase are Teams Webinars, which allow for the creation of highly interactive Teams meetings with up to 1,000 attendees.

As far as features in the pipeline are concerned, Teams will soon let you restart a live event that accidentally stopped. The capability is in active development and is targeted for GA on both desktop and web clients globally in July.

Dev channel
      Azure Blockchain Service will be shutting down in September. GitHub now supports video uploads. The May firmware update for Surface Studio 2 is now available. Microsoft Threat Vulnerability Management now has support for Linux. PowerToys v0.37.2 is out, fixing explorer.exe freezes, and more. The latest Edge Dev build is now out, adding a number of minor features, though not for Linux just yet. Edge Canary adds support for Coupons on Android. Logging off
      We end this week’s column with a mix of good and bad news.

First off, the bad, as the Colonial Pipeline hack was allegedly caused by the company running an outdated version of Microsoft Exchange. As you may remember, on-prem Exchange Servers were the target of a widespread attack, which began being more widely publicized at the beginning of March. As the patches were released, an impressive number of servers were updated, but if the forensic report is to be believed, the unpatched Exchange server is partly to blame for Colonial Pipeline’s woes.

Staying on the subject of Microsoft services but this time switching to the desktop version of Outlook, a bug surfaced earlier this week which prevented users from seeing email contents. As per the Redmond giant, the issue was isolated and a fix deployed within hours of the issue being observed.

Moving onto the good news, Microsoft has partnered with Darktrace to help folks combat cyber threats via the use of AI. This is especially helpful given the increase in high-profile cyber attacks in recent times.

In case you’re passionate about tech, and you’re looking to cover subjects like those above, we’re hiring! Make sure to head on over to this post for more details.

Missed any of the previous columns? Be sure to have a look right here.

If you’d like to get a daily digest of news from Neowin, we now have a Newsletter you can sign up to either via the ‘Get our newsletter’ widget in the sidebar, or this link.

• By LoneWolfSL
      Closed test gameplay leaks from Ubisoft's The Division Heartland
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

Last week, Ubisoft announced The Division Heartland, a mysterious free-to-play spin-off based on its cooperative looter shooter series. Just days later, a couple of videos have leaked showcasing early gameplay and information on the setting.

The recordings come from a closed tech test given out to a small number of participants from the community for gathering feedback. A warning attached to the footage tries to ward off any NDA-breakers. Unfortunately for Ubisoft, this hasn't been very effective. Still, it is getting harder to find the leaks as mirrors of the unauthorized footage are already being taken down by the company, so embeds are out of the question.

Heartland Game Designer Taylor Epperly briefly describes the game as a "free-to-play open-world survival action shooter" in the first leaked video. The spin-off leaves behind the familiar massive cityscapes to present the small-town city of Silver Creek, an area heavily enveloped by the series' society collapsing virus.

At least in the test scenario, two modes are available to players. Expedition is a cooperative PVE raiding experience, while Storm adds 45 players into the mix alongside NPCs to be a "PvEvP" mode. It's unclear if this is meant to be a traditional battle royale or a dedicated spin on The Division's tried and true Survival and Darkzone modes. Players will be "scavenging, exploring, looting, fighting, and surviving" across both modes.

The second leaked video has gameplay of the systems currently in place, though with early assets and a huge serving of lag.

Being developed by Red Storm Entertainment, The Division Heartland has a broad release window that may see it launch either this year or the next. It is slated to hit PC, consoles, and cloud platforms. Ubisoft should have a proper reveal planned to showcase the project on its own terms during E3 next month. The company has confirmed it is bringing back its Forward showcase this year.

• By LoneWolfSL
      Weekend PC Game Deals: Ample publisher offerings, a Healing bundle, and more
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

Weekend PC Game Deals is where the hottest gaming deals from all over the internet are gathered into one place, every week, for your consumption. So kick back, relax, and hold on to your wallets.

The biggest deal highlight of this weekend is Humble's new Heal: COVID-19 Bundle and its jampacked offerings. Lasting only one week, the bundle touts that 100% of its proceeds are going to charities focused on providing relief to pandemic hard-hit countries such as India and Brazil.

There are over 20 games included here from a variety of genres. Some highlights are BioShock Remastered, Into the Breach, Undertale, The Witness, Hyper Light Drifter, Baba is You, Euro Truck Simulator 2, Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package, SUPERHOT, and Titan Quest Anniversary Edition. Adding to that, the collection also offers several books and software to plump it up even more.

This charity bundle is slated to close on May 19, and the minimum amount you can pay to grab all its contents is $20.

The Epic Games Store giveaway this week is a copy of The Lion's Song, an indie title that released in 2016 from Mi'pu'mi Games.

While the original release followed an episodic format, the Epic version delivers the complete edition including all four episodes. Each slice explores the personal struggles of a different character with an "exceptional mind" – a composer, an artist, a mathematician, and a writer –, and players' decisions determine if they reach their goals.

The Lion's Song is free to claim through May 20. As for what's coming next, it may be a rather high-profile adventure, as Epic Games is keeping the freebie's identity a secret till it is ready to be given away.

Changing course back to bundles, alongside Heal, Humble is also hosting a games bundle that touts tactical experiences. Coming with the descriptive name Deckbuild & Battle Bundle, it hands you seven games if you opt for the complete collection.

But right at the start, the $1 tier will get you a copy of Thea: The Awakening. You'll need to bump up to the average price tier to ramp up the offerings a bit, which adds Cultist Simulator and SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech for around $9 currently.

Going all-in will cost you $12, and expands your library further with Imperator: Rome, Thea 2: The Shattering, Fantasy General II, and Neoverse. The bundle has two weeks left on its timer before it goes away, and since Humble went back on its controversial charity money split decisions, you can choose where your funds go using the familiar sliders.

Free Events
      The garden variety free events have gone on break again, but IO Interactive has brought in another Hitman mission to try out for free in the meantime for your infiltration needs.

By grabbing the Hitman 3 - Free Starter Pack, you can now jump into The Icon mission set in Sapienza – a bonus mission from the first game in the trilogy. The location has been transformed into the set of a superhero movie, and your target – as Agent 47 – is the director and lead actor Dino Bosco.

The Icon will remain the free mission on the Start Pack through May 23.

Big Deals
      Several publisher promotions carry most of this weekend's discounts, with Versus Evil, Team17, and Humble Store joining in. A Bethesda sale is happening right now too, but unfortunately, most of the discounts aren't anything to get excited about when compared to previous lows.

Find out highlights from those, and more, below in our Big Deals for this weekend:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare – $38.99 on Battle.net Total War: THREE KINGDOMS – $25.99 on GamesPlanet Narita Boy – $18.74 on Steam Project Wingman – $18.74 on Steam Deep Rock Galactic – $17.99 on Steam A Hat in Time – $17.99 on Steam Dead Space Pack Bundle – $17.96 on Steam Total War: ROME II - Emperor Edition – $14.99 on Steam RAGE 2 – $14.99 on Steam Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Obsidian Edition – $14.99 on Steam BioWare Inquisition - Andromeda Bundle – $14.86 on Steam Academia: School Simulator – $13.99 on Steam One Step From Eden – $13.99 on Steam Carto – $13.99 on Steam Ikenfell – $12.99 on Steam Total War: Shogun 2 Collection – $12.49 on Steam The Survivalists – $12.49 on Steam Overcooked! 2 – $12.49 on Steam QUAKE Collection – $12.49 on Steam Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair – $11.99 on Steam Wolfenstein: The Two Pack – $11.99 on Steam Void Bastards – $11.99 on Steam Crying Suns – $11.24 on Steam Moving Out – $9.99 on Steam Going Under – $9.99 on Steam Blasphemous – $9.99 on Steam Command & Conquer Remastered Collection – $9.99 on Steam Golf With Your Friends – $9.74 on Steam Middle-earth: Shadow of War Definitive Edition – $9.60 on GreenManGaming Prey – $9.49 on IndieGala Forager – $8.99 on Steam Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition – $8.99 on IndieGala Gang Beasts – $8.99 on Steam Them's Fightin' Herds – $8.99 on Steam American Truck Simulator – $4.99 on Steam Terraria – $4.99 on Steam Sunset Overdrive – $4.99 on Microsoft Store MOTHERGUNSHIP – $4.99 on Steam Dragon Age: Origins – $4.99 on Steam Dragon Age 2 – $4.99 on Steam Staxel – $4.99 on Steam Halo Wars: Definitive Edition – $4.99 on Microsoft Store Yoku's Island Express – $3.99 on Steam RUNNING WITH RIFLES – $2.99 on Steam DOOM 64 – $2.49 on Steam Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter – $1 on Steam The Dream Machine: Chapter 1 & 2 – $0 on Steam The Lion's Song – $0 on Epic Store DRM-free Goodness
      Lastly, our highlights of the DRM-free games on sale this weekend can be caught below:

Monster Train - $14.99 on GOG Project Hospital - $12.49 on GOG Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines - $9.99 on GOG Opus Magnum - $9.99 on GOG XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack - $9.99 on GOG Kerbal Space Program - $9.99 on GOG The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition - $9.99 on Humble Store Age of Wonders 3 - $7.49 on GOG Leisure Suit Larry - Wet Dreams Don't Dry - $5.99 on GOG Mini Metro - $4.99 on GOG SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition - $4.99 on GOG The Bureau: XCOM Declassified - $3.99 on GOG System Shock 2 - $3.99 on GOG SiN Gold - $3.99 on GOG Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption - $2.99 on GOG Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director’s Cut - $2.99 on GOG SimCity 3000 Unlimited - $2.49 on GOG Darkstar One - $2.49 on GOG Spacechem - $2.49 on GOG Capitalism Plus - $2.39 on GOG Bad Mojo Redux - $2.39 on GOG I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream - $2.39 on GOG Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic - $1.99 on GOG King's Bounty: The Legend - $1.49 on GOG SimCity 2000 Special Edition - $1.49 on GOG X-COM: Terror from the Deep - $1.49 on GOG Sea Dogs - $1.19 on GOG Anachronox - $0.97 on GOG Deus Ex 2: Invisible War - $0.97 on GOG Deus Ex GOTY Edition - $0.97 on GOG Legacy of Kain: Defiance - $0.97 on GOG Thief 2: The Metal Age - $0.97 on GOG Keep in mind that availability and pricing for some deals may vary depending on the region you're in.

That's it for our pick of this weekend's PC game deals, and hopefully, some of you have enough self-restraint not to keep adding to your ever-growing backlogs. There's an enormous amount of other deals ready and waiting all over the interwebs as well as in services you may already subscribe to if you comb through them hard enough, so keep your eyes open for those, and have a great weekend.