Opera to be Free

what is this ad BS? Firefox is free and doesn't have ads.

586456421[/snapback]

man, people are spoiled these days, they want everything free now. When a free browser hits the stage now every browser has to be free? Linux is free so should Windows and Mac OS X br free now.

Edited by dolimite35

It appears that the offer should be ending now, but the online key generator still works.

I enter in my email and no key shows up where the boxes are. I guess it no longer works.

EDIT:

Nevermind, it works now. I guess you need to manually go to the site instead of following the link on Neowin's main page.

I am a firefox user and been since I first tired it (back when it was Phoenix) but I must say that Opera is for sure interesting. Will play around with it, alot :D

Go browser alternatives. With more competition, the products get bettter:D

hehe, I don't even want Opera now, but I couldn't miss a chance for a freebie :D Got my key. I might install it sometime...or sell the key on ebay...can you do that? :laugh:

hehe, I don't even want Opera now, but I couldn't miss a chance for a freebie :D Got my key. I might install it sometime...or sell the key on ebay...can you do that? :laugh:

586458864[/snapback]

if people bid on bag of fart why not opera key lol :laugh:

There on eBay now :rofl:

Item 1 2

There ripping the images off the opera website, wont be hard to find them out.  :rolleyes:

586462907[/snapback]

I have contacted opera about this, see if they get back to me

No more free drinks!

Cheers guys, it was a blast! Millions of people (literally) got their free registration code at our party, but the offer is now over.

But don't despair - you can still get Opera for free by joining our affiliate program. Just put an Opera-button on your webpage, get 250 people to click it, and you're home free!

Affiliate Program

? Back to the party!

Opera will never become a IE or FF unless it is 100% free no strings attached with support for free as well.  :(

586463180[/snapback]

You can get support for free on there forums.

I'm thinking what can push someone to do this?! :alien:

Money?? - naa, it's only 10 bucks... Now for this, lots of ppl won't get instant free code :crazy: And Opera can lose the momentum.

There on eBay now :rofl:

Item 1 2

There ripping the images off the opera website, wont be hard to find them out.  :rolleyes:

586462907[/snapback]

People are so sad, anything to make a buck