Opera to be Free

website worked great, I'm getting a bunch of codes so I can resell them on ebay later. Microsoft should do the same promo for windows vista.

586453276[/snapback]

Oh geez. The hell is wrong with you? :no:

Just get one code for yourself and stop. Besides, people would rather get pirate serials or at least legally register it than bid on some keys on eBay.

Gettting a bunch of codes is one thing but to resell them is just wrong. Yeah I'm getting about 4 codes since I tend to lose them.

I'm quite liking this version 8.

I love the top 10 feature in the address bar, and it's nice and responsive also. It also opens faster than Firefox, even when firefox has another instance already running.

yup, 50 million firefox fanboys stealing all the keys.

586454056[/snapback]

Hopefully they won't resell those keys. I'm afraid those keys would be sold to fund the development of FF. :no:

None of the emails worked but the site did :)

been using opera for about a year now. Was really the first browser i used other then IE, Used firefox sometimes but have a portable version of it for my usb stick. Opera just does the job very well for me, I use the breeze simplfied micro skin and love it.

OOOH, it's all good. Go to the party link, be patient, insert email and BAM! Registered in less than 5 minutes. This truly is a wonderful day! I must now go and lie down, the excitement is all too much.

Bit lame how they don't have English UK version. Stuck with .com's in the search bar along with the usual spelling difference. How would I go about changing that ?

Have'nt used Opera in a while but glad to see its sleak looking now. I will give it a go for a few days and see if its sticks with me. But strike 1 for no UK version.

Bit lame how they don't have English UK version. Stuck with  .com's in the search bar along with the usual spelling difference. How would I go about changing that ?

Have'nt used Opera in a while but glad to see its sleak looking now. I will give it a go for a few days and see if its sticks with me. But strike 1 for no UK version.

586454247[/snapback]

Changing the search is easy, use Opsed to change or add any search you want.

What spelling differences do you want changed? Most of the spelling in the UI can be changed by modifying the ini files

Thanks for the link. Its nothing major with the spelling. Just prefer English (UK). I don't like picking up Americanisms which sometimes creep in. So I don't want spelling to do the same. Nit picking I know but no excuse for not having it imo.