[Series] Top Gear

Awesome!

I've got a little more info on a forthcoming feature as well..

I was talking to one of the people involved in a show and he said that, similar to the "?1,500 Porsche / 80's Coupe" challenges that they had, they've got another one lined up using.. wait for it.. some old supercars from the 1970's!!:DD

586788376[/snapback]

Mustangs?! Dodge Chargers?!:oo

Radish?

Mustangs?! Dodge Chargers?!:o:o

Radish?

586788397[/snapback]

I'm not sure exactly what but he promised that I wouldn't be dissapoin:Dd:)D :)

Yeah.. it does go from strength to strength. I'm less keen on some features (making a bus jump a caravan type things) but would love to see more track challenges, more of the Stig, more big features...

Sounds good but im getting a bit tired of clarkson half the time he is a twit.

Silly old duffer with jeans and a jacket. :yes:

Used to be a big fan of top gear but i started to enjoy 5th gear more.

you probably think im mad but i preferred the old old style of top gear with all the old presenters.

Stigg is da man he would run rings round clarkson.

Sounds good but im getting a bit tired of clarkson half the time he is a twit.

Silly old duffer with jeans and a jacket.  :yes:

586792397[/snapback]

Everyone loves him because he is a twit and can get away with it :laugh:

Radish?

OMG I am so excited to see what Jeremy's impressions are of the Bugatti Veyron. He either makes or breaks a car. He tells things how they are.

So, we know this eps. is going to be in Season 7 somewhere.. you guys saying it is going to be in the first eps. airing this Sunday?

Used to be a big fan of top gear but i started to enjoy 5th gear more.

you probably think im mad but i preferred the old old style of top gear with all the old presenters.

586792397[/snapback]

The only reason 5th Gear doesn't complety suck is because of Vicky Butler-Henderson.. :woot:

And honestly would you really want Quentin Wilson back?

Do like tiff needle from 5th gear, the rest im not too bothered about.

Can't wait for top gear, heard that they have a race featuring the M6 vs some other cars, can't wait!!! :D

I find 5th gear intensely boring personally. They have no humour whatsoever, they just behave like 5yo kids discovering their first ferrari in a car mag. Whereas Top Gear always comes up with these witty comments about anything really.

Motoring magazine presented by Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May. The team head for the Isle of Man to decide which is best - the V8 Vantage Aston Martin, BMW M6 or Porsche 911 Carrera S. The Austin Healey Sprite takes on the Peugeot 307 in a hill climb challenge, and the Ascari KZ1 supercar takes to the track.

Should be a good start to the new series :yes:

Radish?