[Series] Top Gear

Bahahahaha @ Hamster's whitened teeth :rofl:

It was funny when Clarkson's Ford GT kept guzzling petrol and James had to pay out, then Clarkson looked like a teapot when filling up :laugh:

Top Gear won an EMMY (yay!) and the chav Focus ST :pinch:

Radish?

Sunday's episode made me want a Zonda even more!! It looked so good in orange. But it looks even better in silver. The Ford GT was second best, I don't really like the Ferrari. That big bridge was almost as awesome as the cars.

That eps was insane. Focus ST :D = Pure beast :p

and what i was laughing at the most was

"I HAVE NOT HAD MY TEETH WHITEND!!!!!" :laugh:

The hamster ate the picture  :laugh:

586863143[/snapback]

That was great they went on about it he did acually eat the picture like a hamster.

Bahahahaha @ Hamster's whitened teet:rofl:l:

It was funny when Clarkson's Ford GT kept guzzling petrol and James had to pay out, then Clarkson looked like a teapot when filling u:laugh:h:

Top Gear won an EMMY (yay!) and the chav Focus S:pinch:h:

Radish?

586864263[/snapback]

Yep it was great that they one that emmy

Declared official Top Gear thread[/i]ad

Radish?

586864346[/snapback]

Wow I am in an offical:yes:ad :yes:

yup, the "Focus ASB:pquot; :p

586864505[/snapback]

Horrible car, defently a chav car, the name says it all ASBO.

Sunday's episode made me want a Zonda even more!! It looked so good in orange. But it looks even better in silver. The Ford GT was second best, I don't really like the Ferrari. That big bridge was almost as awesome as the cars.

586864561[/snapback]

I loved the GT 40 but it drank petrol like I drink beer, I could never afford to own one.

finalgear forum was right. the supercar section went on for a bit too long, but nonetheless it made a great conclusion, no one of the supercars were the best. and i have to agree.

ladyman section was great. respect to him. ford st had great camera work from top gear, as always.

Bahahahaha @ Hamster's whitened teet:rofl:l:

It was funny when Clarkson's Ford GT kept guzzling petrol and James had to pay out, then Clarkson looked like a teapot when filling u:laugh:h:

Top Gear won an EMMY (yay!) and the chav Focus S:pinch:h:

Radish?

Please explain how the Focus ST is a chav car?

Most wont be able to afford and even the old Focus wasn't a chav car like the ST170 (I drive) and the RS, both not chav cars.

Please explain how the Focus ST is a chav car?

Most wont be able to afford and even the old Focus wasn't a chav car like the ST170 (I drive) and the RS, both not chav cars.

Yes but it is a boy racers car and it was somewhat affordable compared to sport cars, and as well Chav's like to customizes their cars a lot and this was a pre customized car.

I just love the GT just like Clarkson. Just it seems to be the nicest looking and the specs are great. The Zonda looks quite mad and the Ferrari is too sleek.

Was a great show, my preference to being towards the "too low for its own good" Zonda! Was real funny with Hamster trying to get it out of the car park! Its a great show that appeals to so many more audiences now than the previous format with Tiff etc, everyone has a laugh watching it.

Yes but it is a boy racers car and it was somewhat affordable compared to sport cars, and as well Chav's like to customizes their cars a lot and this was a pre customized car.

I rest my case when i see a chav drive one of those :yes:

Seeing that a Ford Focus ST is ?17,495.. i like to see one buy one.:cool::

Seeing that a Ford Focus ST is ?17,495.. i like to see one buy one.:cool::

Agreed. The .:R32 is pre-modded. Haven't touched mine at all, and rolling through the local McDonalds/Halfords car park with all the Saxo kiddies giving me stares. Funny as hell and I love doing it.

Sometimes manufacturers just get it right, then price it nicely out of Chav dollar. :yes::

Agreed. The .:R32 is pre-modded. Haven't touched mine at all, and rolling through the local McDonalds/Halfords car park with all the Saxo kiddies giving me stares. Funny as hell and I love doing it.

Sometimes manufacturers just get it right, then price it nicely out of Chav dollar. :yes:

Hell yeah it's funny when you see them with there 1.1fiesta's, nova's, saxo's... nice cruise :sleep: :laugh:

On this week's Top Gear can you buy a decent mid engined Italian supercar for under ten grand? What is faster in a race through the streets of Lisbon - a mountain bike or a car? A British sports car - the Marcos TSO-GT takes to the track and record breaking yachtswoman Ellen MacArthur is this week's Star in a Reasonably Priced Car.

ooooh Marcos should be fun but i cant wait for the show next week ... Its race time :D :woot:

that bugatti is going to be saved, surely. Racing a veyron is something that doesn't happen a lot, but i'd like to see it with the stig at the wheel!! Goodbye, Maserati MC12, we have a new record! (Is the veyron a road car?)

Over here in Germany, we can only see it on BBC PRIME, who get the episodes (get this) - an entire YEAR late. I love BitTorrent.

07x03 was great though - loved the Zonda, Ford GT was OK, and the Ferrari was too normal - nothing to make it a supercar.

Jezza - "On a recent drive across Europe I desperately wanted to reach the top speed but I ran out of road when the needle hit 240mph"

Times Online

Top article :D (Y)

Radish?

Is it this Sunday that we get to see the Veyron? I looked at the specs and they are just :wacko: for a car!

Knowing Fifth Gear they will have it on their show too on Monday just like last week with the "Asbo"!

Jezza - "On a recent drive across Europe I desperately wanted to reach the top speed but I ran out of road when the needle hit 240mph"

Times Online

Brilliant article.

Top Gear and Jeremy Clarkson are fantastic. Can't get a better TV show, nor entertaining journalist.

I'm just yearning for a Veryon now... aarrghhhhh.

Don't think its the Veyron this week. I do however think its the article where they must each buy an old 70's supercar for under ?10,000 - the researcher from Top Gear who I talked to over email promised me that it was a great feature! I can't wait!:))