[Series] Top Gear

The Stig getting delivered to the Isle of Man through the conveyor belt :rofl:

And that M6 is very nice indeed :yes:, a great start to the new series IMO.

Radish?

So the Aston, BMW or Porche - which would you have?

And lol at Trevor Eve in the Suzuki. :rofl:

And I haven't been able to get into the topgear.com site since I googled it.... :p

So the Aston, BMW or Porche - which would you have?

And lol at Trevor Eve in the Suzuki.  :rofl:

586806112[/snapback]

Awesome when his tyre came off and still rolled into the distance :D

I'd have the M6 because it's "a wolf in sheep's clothing" - like the M5, great power IMO. The Aston sounded whiney I thought when pushed to the max, and the Porsche was a good all-rounder.

Radish?

I actually think Jeremy borders on being dangerously racist sometimes.

The first French joke was funny, but then the riot ones were too far.

I'd have the BMW M6, maybe the Aston. I don't like ANY Porche, and never have.

I actually think Jeremy borders on being dangerously racist sometimes.

The first French joke was funny, but then the riot ones were too far.

I'd have the BMW M6, maybe the Aston. I don't like ANY Porche, and never have.

586806218[/snapback]

Its only fun and games :rolleyes:

Id say the M6 but only because i like the 6 series, unbeliveably sexy ;)

Loved the show. And i think Top gear ought to be moved to 9 as i fear the parents will have a field day now trying to get it stoped.

And clakeson keep up the jokes i'm loving them

Its only fun and games :rolleyes:

Id say the M6 but only because i like the 6 series, unbeliveably sexy ;)

586806246[/snapback]

The 6 series has to have one of the ugliest rear ends of any car ever. It looks like an even uglier Chrysler Sebring or Mercury Cougar.

The profile is decent, but the front looks like crap.

There are better cars for the money.

Airfreighted Stig... that was so funny..

Love the V8 Vantage in that... Would have that over the Beemer and the Porche for sure. Just because of the way James May describes it as "everytime you get into an Aston, It feels like a special occasion", and you see plenty of BMW's on the streets, ok not M6's and your can see a fair few porches every now and again, but how often do you see an Aston on the road...

There's at least 2 in town, I've seen them on a couple of occasions, I know one's a DB9, the other I think is a Vantage however I've only seen it briefly once, and it was very very dark. It was way too small for either a Vanquish or a DB9 though!

I think out of the three i'd take the 911 for some of the reasons Hammond and May tried to make in the show..

* The 911 has had 40 years of refinement. It is a superb piece of engineering, it is bomb proof reliable, and its now shod its image and is a far more respectable car.

* The M6 looks nice but it is vulgar - big, heavy, over complicated and considering the huge amount more horsepower it has over its rivals, it doesn't really show it. The 911 needs no iDrive, and it doesn't need 30 odd button presses to turn it from a reliable comfortable daily driver into a serious track weapon.. it just does it all right out of the box.

* The Aston looked nice but sounds like its a let down in some ways. I'm still very proud of Aston and I think they make beautiful cars.. but the 911 is just technically superior, and less likely to break down! :)