[Series] Top Gear

we need to see the stig drive it around the track.

come on camelot - choose my six numbers on a double rollover!

That was a quality episode! Did anyone see tha' girl behind Mansell? Damn... She was HOT! 8)

I was too busy looking at her to actually see Mansell :laugh:

wish the let the stig drive it on the track though, it would have smashed the record!

Not necessarily. Remember how the Evo VIII beat the Lambo. On a course like theirs handling is very important and I don't think their course would allow the Veyron to reach its full potential.

That was a quality episode! Did anyone see tha' girl behind Mansell? Damn... She was HOT! 8)

That blond lass to the left, Yeah She was damn hot!

Did the guy in the jacket say anything, I was distracted! LOL

I read in this months Top Gear magazine (how keen am I) that Stig drove the Bugatti back to the depot in Italy and when he gave the keys back to Bugatti, he broke down and started crying into his helmet!!!

Apparantly he said he'd 'never driven something so stupendous as the Veyron and was afraid he'd never drive anything quite so good again.'

I mean this man driven some of the worlds best cars ever! That's something, to start crying!

He's most probably right though, that car is an engineering phenomenon. :yes: Amazing episode!

Would have been better if she smiled a bit more, but yeah, she's all my eyes were on.

All those coolers though :laugh:

we need to see the stig drive it around the track.

come on camelot - choose my six numbers on a double rollover!

i agree it would have been amazing to see what sort of time the Stig could do in that.

Tonight's episode was awesome, as always, but it was extra awesome this time. I need a Bugatti Veyron, I am going to buy one, when my ship comes in...

Sometimes they do the Stig lap in the next episode, so hopefully Stig will drive it round the track for next weeks episode. It could be that its so expensive (?5 million to make) that they didn't let them race it in case it got damaged.

Tonight's episode was awesome, as always, but it was extra awesome this time. I need a Bugatti Veyron, I am going to buy one, when my ship comes in...

Sometimes they do the Stig lap in the next episode, so hopefully Stig will drive it round the track for next weeks episode. It could be that its so expensive (?5 million to make) that they didn't let them race it in case it got damaged.

No. I don't think they are worried about it crashing. This car is what VW/Audi needs to make the Bugatti name known agan, in all its glory! It seems like they are giving any car journalist a test drive in it, just so it can gain as much hype and fame as possible.

Here is an excerpt from a lowly Canadian car journalist:

"Next up was a blast down the Italian autostrade, and on the gently curving elevated motorways that arc through the Sicilian countryside, we quickly exceeded 250 km/h.These less than perfect roads often caused the carbon fibre undertray to scrape the ground but the chief electrical engineer (Wolfgang B?ker) in the seat beside me seemed completely unconcerned."b>