WL Messenger 8 and WL Mail invite thread

People are emailing me ASKING for WLM invites :|

Arg.

lol yeah, ive had that. you include the word "invite" in your post, and everyone assumes you have some, and doesnt bother reading the rest of your post

Hi again

Well, I continue waiting for a WLM's invit. Could anybody (who has one) send me a WLM's Invit... I'll be too pleased :D

My mail >>> jetpri@hotmail.com

Thnx :)

I have one MSN Messenger Live invite that I will give to someone.

but you gotta read this.

it's easy.

I prefer someone who has been here a while. If you're in other MS Betas, tell me which ones.

Answer these questions.

Have you ever been to a Microsoft Launch event? If yes, which product and where?

Tell me how many days in a typical calendar year.

Tell me what IE is based on. (Hint: Help>About)

In your PM to me, include the phrase: "All your base are belong to us."

If you don't have this information, I'll assume you read "I have one MSN Messenger Invite..." and then clicked PM.

I will choose the one person later this evening, so it's NOT a first-come, first-serve thing. If you read this at 4:00 PM EDT, you still have a chance!

I will update this post when I give the invite.

Veredus just from reading what you wrote it seems that u hav good intentions for the person to get the invite. It seems good that your getting someone who will read your post and respond properly and someone who has been around for a while and knows about Betas . Good for you man :)

this is my 2nd day of trying ........but its my bad luck .....

Ha this is my 3rd day... beat that

Hmm... what do you do if some kind person sends you a WLM invite, you cant find the link, so you look in the source, find it, then get an 'incorrect url' error. Whats up with that?

Edit: Hahaha, silly me - forgot the code was on two lines.

Can some one send me an invite to trevorkidd47@hotmail.com

How about you stop bugging me on MSN Messenger for a friggin invite.

Um excuse me? :whistle: I also got an email with an invite but the invite didn't show up. I did what D●S said and I am now in!

When I accepted my invitation and My Mailbox.

Now I would like to see someone say there aren't any. ;)

Windows Live Mail invites do exist.

Stop giving people false hope :o The invites you are getting are not sent by users, users cannot send invites, thats hte point i was making that people shouldnt beg for invites because no1 can send them. Some people are getting invitations from Microsoft for the beta because they are adding more people to do load testing etc. Therefore invites as people normally perceive them do not exist :)

whats with people who cant read i keep getting pms on here for invites if i had any left i would give them out but who really knows when msn will give anymore out hell might be 2 a week or 2 per month ohh well least i got invited by microsoft thats all that matters :)

中国的朋友们,可否给我发个邀请,谢谢啦:)

ここの日本の友人, あなたは私に招待を送ってもよろし いか. 感謝!

여기서의 한국 친구, 너는 나에게에게 안내장을 보내 는가 요r옷이은가? 감사!

The Asian friend here, can you send me an invitation? Thanks :)

Name: Bobo

Email: eyesonff@hotmail.com