WL Messenger 8 and WL Mail invite thread

Can some one send me an invite to trevorkidd47@hotmail.com

Nice try on adding me to msn... Request denied! I don't have any to give anyway.

Here is a deal you CANT!!! refuse

I will trade you 300+ Gmail invites for one WLM8 invite. :whistle: :yes:

Name:Cameron

Email:grimreeper@gmail.com

Here is a deal you CANT!!!

I will trade you 300+ Gmail invites for one WLM8 invite. :whistle: :yes:

Name:Cameron

Email:grimreeper@gmail.com

LOL, Good luck on getting one. The first wave of testers only got 2 to give out and most of them are gone.

All the gmail invites in the world aren't going to make MS send out more invites.

Seriously...

From reading the news groups, I don't see anything that says that we are going to get more invites in the near future. Nor anything about those that got invites from the testers getting invites to share.

Ok so I got my invite to Windows Live Mail about a week ago and I?ve done what the e-mail specifies but when I click sign up now it directs me to my hotmail account with the same old interface and only 250mb of storage:blink:k: Oh and btw yes I?m using Internet Explorer.

L aughing

M y

A **

O ff

gmail invites?? youve gotta be kidding me right man?

geeez you should become a comedian, youre really good at it

hey jaded mind pm'ing me the info to get the newsgroups for wlm8? or is it restricted access? thanks man

L aughing

M y

A **

O ff

gmail invites?? youve gotta be kidding me right man?

geeez you should become a comedian, youre really good at it

hey jaded mind pm'ing me the info to get the newsgroups for wlm8? or is it restricted access? thanks man

Restricted bro...

Sorry

te name='oldsky' date='Dec 19 2005, 00:14' post='586940916']

any more invite for me? thanks

Well if peeps with invites are anything like me...

NO

Regestering to ge a invite is lame as hell.

I gave mine to a fellow sub and and a fellow New Yorker.

Good luck man.

Seems the quouting system is a bit whacked.

Screw it.

Edited by Jaded1

Good lord, I go out for a night to drink, watch some (alot) of Red vs Blue, and I come back here and there's an extra 200 posts or so... For everyone posting you email and hoping that you'll get an invite, I can quarantee you it will not happen! If you really and truely want an invite, stick around on the forums, read some other topics, get to know people. I've said this like 5 times now. If you don't get to know people, and become moderately active on the forum (meaning more than just entering a thread, posting your email, and waiting for a reply), you won't get an invite. Trek sent me an invite because he felt I was really wanting in (and I'm Canadian :p). I had an agreement with Flipbwoi and Ghost that if one of us got in, and invites became available, we'd share. Now that we're all in, I've made a similar agreement with people I know aren't in the beta. Stick around the forums is all I can say. I spent a good three days (all day) reading and posting to the forum to get in. Don't give up!

Edited by Delox

ok i've found this on Live Messenger help page..

The Windows Live Messenger beta was released on December 14, 2005 to a limited group of beta users in the US, UK, Japan, Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Brazil, Korea, Netherlands, and Spain markets. Access to this version is limited and is controlled through invitations that are sent to a limited number of users. Participants in the beta will also be able to send a limited number of invitations to join the beta to friends and family members. People that accept an invitation will be able to install Messenger beta and try out the same features as the person that sent them the invitation

to guys who keyed in the invitation code on MS Connect with country code other than those countries

will have to wait longer, or perhaps might only have a chance when it's only been finalised :unsure:

and to those who have applied using of the countries' code but not being chosen yet..

sorry to say, u have no luck this time.. have to continue waiting or just wait for the final .. :cool:

@physarl: Most people here are from these countries that are in the beta, or have their passport accounts setup so that it appears that they're from these countries.

Well, I've woken up ridiculously early again, and whats the first thign I did when I woke up? come back to this good old invite thread. This is either my third or fourth day trying (cant quite remember), and I still have high spirits, as I'm sure someone here will find it in their heart of hearts to send me an invite. On the subject of European languages, did no one see my nice post back there written in Spanish?