clearONE

Thanks r m x!

Gamergod, I'm working on the WB skin, but it probably won't look exactly the way you want at first. I'm using the solid style buttons with purple glow - a light version. I'll probably add a dark version with the glass buttons later, and also create different color themes. At the moment I'm having trouble getting the Titlebar text to change font. Can anyone help me here? I've been all over the SkinStudio font section, but it's no where to be found.

No problem I look forward to it :) :D

Can anyone help me here? I've been all over the SkinStudio font section, but it's no where to be found.

I think it's: Window Borders > Titlebar Text > Titlebar Fonts

That's the first place I looked Tsumana, but it didn't work. However, I did find it. I had to define another font in Font Presets. Bleh, WB seems so flaky. Sometimes it reloads correctly (with the correct fonts) and sometimes it doesn't. Maybe it's just my experience with it, but I doubt it. :crazy:

Dude. Did you even read his post? He's talking about clearONEbeta.

I'm not sure where to get it separately, it is included in the installer. The beta came with NonStepNew. You can install it, nab the fonts from /Winamp/Skins/clearONE/fonts and use them for the beta. Or, here ya go:

fonts.zip

Edited by Yochanan

Cool! Can you post it here for download?

Yes, but the problem is that I didnt make 3 of the images.

post-124115-1140567294.jpg

I couldnt make them look quite like the original skin, so I just left them blank. It doesn't affect usability, but it isn't quite complete.

I've attached it anyway. :)

To install: Unzip the xpi file. Navigate to the directory USING FIREFOX and click the xpi file. It should prompt you to install. Restart Firefox.

FoxyTunesSkin_clearONE.zip

I tried following the instructions in your signature to change the font, but it still uses the default one.

I am configuring to map the Basic5 font to Segoe UI with no luck :(

Any ideas?

I got it to work on clearONE, but not clearONEbeta...

Got it working, just changed the font of "NonstepNew"

Wow...after what seemed forever i finally re-downloaded the install file. ( My C1 version was the one where u have to do stuff manually).

All i can say is the installer makes stuff so easy. Not only that, but CPU usage has been trimmed down. Back then it can go from 10%-25%, with the PL shown wherelse now it hovers from 5-15%. Very cool. :D

I also like the changes...or at least a couple that i have not noticed before. So far i can only spot the enable/disable shadow thingy and the roll up notification (EFFIN COOL!). :o

I'm finding that Winamp now crashes frequently when using this skin. It usually happens just as one song ends and the next is about to begin. This is when the slide-in notification is about to show. It seems to happen even more with Winamp 5.12.

Edit: I just got 'Assertion Error'. See screenshot. The next song starts playing, but the notification thing doesn't show and I get the error report thing as shown in the screenshot.

winamperror4yf.th.jpg

Edited by Bhav

Ok I noticed the crashing is all down to the notification slide-in. Now that I've turned the (very cool) feature off, winamp doesn't crash :(

Edit: Whoops just read the post above. Thanks a lot axialix :woot:

Thanks for the bug report Bhav. I have fixed the problem and will be updating my site soon with a corrected version for Winamp 5.2.

are u planning some update for ClearOneBeta?

The new installer and gen_ml.dll for Winamp 5.2 is now available. The old one for 5.13 is still available too since it seems many people do not like some of the changes in 5.2.

The beta seems to work fine with 5.2, so there are no plans to update it.

Thanks axialix. Works great now :)

Edit: Still crashed once when changing tracks. I'll see how it goes.

Edit2: Yes still seems to crash frequently when changing tracks.

Edited by Bhav