Rose Bowl 2006

USC vs. Texas  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Rose Bowl of 2006?

• University of Texas
    • University of Southern California

Hey, if we have learned anything in the past day, it's that field goal kickers will make up for themselves in OT.

HAHA! TRUE, but this ain't going to OT, it's going straight to TEXAS (I HOPE) :blush:.

what a game at less it isnt OU or the game would be over at half time, i dont mean OU would be leading lol

____________________________________________________-

what a TD for bush but what a game for white

what a game at less it isnt OU or the game would be over at half time, i dont mean OU would be leading lol

HAH HAH HAH! Funny huh? Odd that we won our bowl game then huh? That and every game (except one which EVERYONE knows was a bad call) after Adrian Peterson was healthy again.

If your comment had ANYTHING AT ALL to do with the current game or discussion we were having, I might not attack you like that. But instead you pulled out a completely random, and ignorantly wrong, comment for no reason.

Now go back to school and pay attention in English class this time.

Edit: Sorry, I like my Sooners :yes:

Edited by Betaz

S'ok, everyone has their team they like and team they don't. I just figured I'd defend since it came from no where. There are teams I really dislike too... like Texas and USC :s

------

Field Goal Texas, now they need to create a turnover and get the ball back.

And ugh, these announcers are annoying the crap out of me. Keith Jackson is SO HORRIBLY biased. Everything UT does good he whines about and argues about every call that doesn't go USC's way. I'm really getting tired of hearing it.

S'ok, everyone has their team they like and team they don't. I just figured I'd defend since it came from no where. There are teams I really dislike too... like Texas and USC :s

------

Field Goal Texas, now they need to create a turnover and get the ball back.

Nah, there is still something like 8:00 minutes on the clock. They're comfortable if USC doesn't score. Just force them to punt.

Nah, there is still something like 8:00 minutes on the clock. They're comfortable if USC doesn't score. Just force them to punt.

Oh yeah, sure they are, I know they have plenty of time, but I'd love to see them force a turnover and really swing the momentum their way. They certainly have plenty of time to score though.

---

Roughing the passer on UT and there go the annoucers' mouths again. Shut the hell up already.

---

TD USC, 38-26, Come on Texas, the one time I want you to win... grr

Edited by Betaz

I don't know how they commit such stupid penalties in a game like this... just because they have been off for a month doesn't give them any excuse for this.

Touchdown USC...

i dont like the ABC Guys, one keeped saying his knee was down. what a fool.

what a TD for the WR

to bad fresno st lose 4 in a row or people would be asking could have fresno St beat TX and other team(if USC wins im hoping for OT) i would like to hear people to say that on sport talk radio.

Well, Texas is rolling down the field, but they're trying to make stupid mistakes. They need to calm down and focus.

-----

TD TEXAS!!! Now they need to really hurry up because their gonna run out of time fast. If they stop USC then they still have plenty of time though.

Texas getting owned!!!

p.s. why was my thread closed when it was created first?:rolleyes:s:

This one had a poll I guess... I don't really care which one was open, as long as there was one.

TOUCHDOWN TEXAS!!