Rose Bowl 2006

USC vs. Texas  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Rose Bowl of 2006?

• University of Texas
    • University of Southern California

Nah.

Why not? He's showed 2 years straight now that when he plays in the biggest games he is unstoppable. I guess he could follow Leinart and play through his Senior year, since Texas is "young" and they'll be returning ALOT of players.

3-PEAT? Looks like a 1-peat to me!!!!!!! ROFL

3 years of domination, 1 National Championship!!!

ROFL at Leinart post game - 'I think we are the better football team' j00 just got pwned!!!!

Congrats to Texas. I thought it would be a close game with USC pulling it out, but I knew once they gave the ball back to Texas it was over.

Vince Young, return for your senior year and they can practically give you the Heisman.

Why not? He's showed 2 years straight now that when he plays in the biggest games he is unstoppable. I guess he could follow Leinart and play through his Senior year, since Texas is "young" and they'll be returning ALOT of players.

He's a college quarterback, his style, although being seen more now, isn't what is usually seen in the NFL. Coaches want to see a QB that can consistantly throw a ball rather than throw it. He's going to be too prone to injury in the NFL and I just don't think he's going to be anything too amazing in the pros.

HAHA Pete Carroll "Mack did a great job."

Mack's coaching for the night, "Hey Vince come here. Ok, I want you to run, and run, and run some more. O and you can pass a bit too."

I despise Brown ever since he whined Texas (whther or not they deserved it it shouldn't have come down to him whining to get the votes in the polls) into last year's Rose Bowl so I had to take my shot lol.

TEXAS WINS 41-38 TO WIN THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL!

On a side note, why the hell did he hold onto the ball that long before he threw it away? Oh well, Texas wins! W00t!

agree when 4 sec pass, but all they need was a 10 yard play to set up a game tie'ing FG.

I don't care that Texas won, I'm just glad the USC lost. Matt Leinart tripped over his tongue there at the end. He said something like "we had a great win...err it was a hard fought loss. But whatever we're still the better football team, they just made the plays in the end." DURRRRR. The team that makes the plays is the better team.

How AMAZING of a person must Matt Leinart be to sit there, lose a game fair and square, and then walk off and say "I still think we're the better team". GIVE ME A ****ING BREAK. How classless is that. IF YOU WERE THE BETTER TEAM, YOU SHOULD HAVE WON. Get the hell off the field you piece of ****.

Edited by Betaz

How AMAZING of a person must Matt Leinart be to sit there, lose a game fair and square, and then walk off and say "I still think we're the better team". GIVE ME A ****ING BREAK. How classless is that. IF YOU WERE THE BETTER TEAM, YOU SHOULD HAVE ONE. Get the hell off the field you piece of ****.

seriously...his team LOST

DEAL WITH IT!

screw ESPN, ABC, and the rest of the media who have been calling USC the best team ever, you is teh suck! ROFL

Your team looked foolish on defense and happened to get the ball back because of one good stand. I'd stop being so boastful.

How AMAZING of a person must Matt Leinart be to sit there, lose a game fair and square, and then walk off and say "I still think we're the better team". GIVE ME A ****ING BREAK. How classless is that. IF YOU WERE THE BETTER TEAM, YOU SHOULD HAVE ONE. Get the hell off the field you piece of ****.

but every loser says that. but we all know who is the best TX

what was, the Timeout called for

Your team looked foolish on defense and happened to get the ball back because of one good stand. I'd stop being so boastful.

who cares, it was good enough to shut everybody up about USC greatest team ever BS :laugh:

Leinart has NO CLASS, he better get used to losing..... good luck w/ The Saints MWAHAHAH

That was one of the best games ever btw, lived up to the hype, minus the USC greatest ever stuff LOL

Nooooo!!!!

Fight on Trojans!

Haha, Sorry, but I couldn't help but to read your comment then see your personal message. Just thought it was humorous. :laugh:

The correct term is "Won" lol...

and USC technically should have won, because one of Texas' touchdowns was clearly false (the one where Young's knee was down way before he lateralled).

I have never, NEVER, seen a player dominate a championship game as much as Vince Young did tonight.

I am sorry Texas players, but football was NOT a teamsport 2night. Texas defense was a no-show. No one will remember anyone from that team except one player. It was ALL Vince Young. I've never seen anything like it.

Congrats to Vince!