Rose Bowl 2006

USC vs. Texas  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Rose Bowl of 2006?

• University of Texas
    • University of Southern California

Well, it's going to come down to this drive for USC. If they score, it will probably be over since they'll waste clock. Texas needs a stop right about now.

Why do I get the feeling that this will be an Instant Classic on ESPN Classic tomorrow?

Well, it's going to come down to this drive for USC. If they score, it will probably be over since they'll waste clock. Texas needs a stop right about now.

Why do I get the feeling that this will be an Instant Classic on ESPN Classic tomorrow?

I feel it will be an Instant Classic for one reason, because USC is so overhyped. USC is the unbeatable team that is the best team ever, blah blah blah. It's not really been that amazing of a game though, pretty sloppy really.

And yeah, UT needs to stop them, and they need to stop them fast or it's over.

----

This could be it right here, incomplete pass, clock stopped, 2:22, 3rd and 7.

And they stopped him! But it's close... what will they do?

Wow I've never seen someone single-handedly carry thier team like this (I missed last year's Rose Bowl lol). If he does all this and they still lose. . .

They're going for it... let's see.... NO, HE DIDN'T GET IT!!!

Here it is, USC is handing the game to Texas. They've got amazing field position and they better do something with it. The game is basically in their hands now.

Does USC not have a punter on the roster?!?!

And not the way White's been carrying the ball they won't. Bush doesn't run up the gut and that's the run they needed. If Texas wins people might question why Pete Carroll refuses to punt lol.

if TX gets a TD to fast USC could come back a get the win so they should get in FG range then run the ball out what a game what a game.

i cant speek what a game OMG i thought it was a fumble

they need a TD lol

if TX gets a TD to fast USC could come back a get the win so they should get in FG range then run the ball out what a game what a game.

What?! They're down by 5. A FG is useless

Looks like they got one :o

People will look back and say WHY THE HELL WASN'T REGGIE BUSH IN FOR THAT PLAY?!?!

Not people who have been watching the game. Bush hasn't been getting the yards for USC today, it's been White. That's why they gave him the ball.

Does USC not have a punter on the roster?!?!

Hah, actually, their punter has the worst average in the country, but only because of how little they punt. He's actually not that bad.

-------

It was going to be 4th down but USC made a stupid mistake again. They really are trying to give the game away. Texas needs to take this.

-------

Reviewing a non-fumble, but I commend the booth for being so on top of things today with the replays.

USC can't stop Texas. There's too many weapons on offense for the Horns. Couple that with the tackles Vince Young breaks so easily, it's disaster.

Here it is!! 4th down!

4th and 5... this is it... now or never Texas....TOUCHDOWN!!! TOUCHDOWN TOUCHDOWN TOUCHDOWN!!!

VINCE YOUNG RUNS IT IN ADDING ON TO HIS AMAZING DAY!

Now they'll go for 2 because 1 wont help, but 2 makes a field goal only tie.