IE 7 Beta RELEASED!

mooker, dont you know thats not allowed here? jeez. btw, IE isnt looking up to my standards yet, until i see some sort of autologin feature and better tab handling, it gets cluttered too fast. imo it needs alot of work still. ill install it for the security and stuff but i wont use it much since i use Slimbrowser (IE shell) and opera. (opera too needs to work on its tabs) does anyone know if opera has a REFRESH all for all tabs?

mooker, dont you know thats not allowed here? jeez. btw, IE isnt looking up to my standards yet, until i see some sort of autologin feature and better tab handling, it gets cluttered too fast. imo it needs alot of work still. ill install it for the security and stuff but i wont use it much since i use Slimbrowser (IE shell) and opera. (opera too needs to work on its tabs) does anyone know if opera has a REFRESH all for all tabs?

Sorry, guess I didn't. I just googled it, found that link, and was trying to help out. I removed the link, so no worries.

I'm in no rush to get this beta. I'll get it when Microsoft wants me to get it. I'm waiting for a link from their main site.

EDIT: Well that was fast. Main site has it now.