IE 7 Beta RELEASED!

Wow, this thing is hideous and almost unuseable.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but "almost unusable"? Would you mind explaining that one? I'm using it with no trouble right now...

so you like 15 minimized windows on your taskbar? For me IE7 is way faster then firefox and faster then opera. Unfortunately there isnt a bookmark bar or a zoom function, so back to opera I go

there is a favorites bar, and there is a zoom function

I tried opening a link via Google mail, I middle click the url for a new tab & instead of that I got a tiny new window appear! I had to "Right click - Open in new tab" for it to display the way I wanted!

Also, I would prefer more options available in the Tab settings.

I would like to be able to select that my favourites open in a new tab by default instead of having to middle click them.

this is a really nice UI. the speed is noticeably fast the FF but not too much to complain. I had to get use to hidden menu bars, but the cool thing is that they have Pictures, Videos, and Music Folder already in Fav so you can immediately get to it.

There is a zoom function at the bottom right of the window. It's a magnifying glass.

The bookmark bar is the star button to the left of the tab bar.

ya but the zoom fuction sucks, it doesnt resize the page to fit the screen, which is bad. Opera's is much better as of now. Also I dont consider the favorites center the same as a bookmarks bar where it doesnt take up a 1/4 of my viewing space. IE7 is definately better then the fox though, imo

everything is running smoothly. i just uninstalled ff (dont flame cause i dont wanna hear it). i like in bookmarks if you have a folder with sites bookmarked you click the arrow button and they all open in seperate tabs. and middle clicking a link does open new tabs, you dont gotta right click and hit new tab

Wow, I'm really luvin this release. Most of the little issues with the last beta 2 release that were kinda buggin me, are all fixed now.

And damb is it ever fast, although the other releases were super fast too, but this versions absolutely flies.