[OFFICIAL] Xbox Live Latest Demos

It's only been delayed by 3 days. March 10th is supposidely the date.. I wouldn't be surprised if we still see it around the 7th in some stores though.

3 day delay seems pointless though.. Maybe just to give them a little more leway with disc manufacturing/shipping?

Ha! I get on marketplace and see "GRAW..." only to realise it's not the demo, but a dev diary (well, two to be exact). Oh well, better than nothing.

I think the N3 demo is only for people who pre-ordered the game in japan at the moment. I don't think it'll be long till we see the Marketplace demo though.

It's March 10th.

I thought it was March 10th as well, but now this thread says March 9th, and I went to the GameSpot today at lunch to pre-order it and the kid checked the computer and said to me "you can come pick it up a week from today, March 8th." :wacko:

So now I am confused about the exact date because just today I got 3 different dates.

Personally I am still thinking it will be the 10th, just so I do not expect any different. And if I get that call from GameSpot earlier than that, it will be a pleasant surprise.

Even if it is the 10th, I am hoping the demo might be released a little sooner to build the hype up even more...

Yea I've seen several different dates. I guess the confusion is accredited to how many times the date was pushed back then pushed up, etc etc. Ah well, I should have it by next week I think! :)

I thought it was March 10th as well, but now this thread says March 9th, and I went to the GameSpot today at lunch to pre-order it and the kid checked the computer and said to me "you can come pick it up a week from today, March 8th." :wacko:

So now I am confused about the exact date because just today I got 3 different dates.

Personally I am still thinking it will be the 10th, just so I do not expect any different. And if I get that call from GameSpot earlier than that, it will be a pleasant surprise.

Even if it is the 10th, I am hoping the demo might be released a little sooner to build the hype up even more...

ive never once seen the 10th except for online places.. my retail store has the release date of the 8th and it has never changed

I work at EB Games and, as of yesterday, it was set to ship this Tuesday and be in stores Wednesday.

Why'd they pull the King Kong demo?

It didn't work. I'm guessing someone just took what was on the DVD kiosk demo disc and tried to put the exact same thing on xbox live.. Only problem is the game wants to access files set to the dvd drive's directory and oopss can't find it. It needed some adjustments to work off the hard drive, and they didn't do it..

So that's why it was pulled, it just didn't work properly.

I can confirm that the N3 demo isn't available for the japanese accounts yet (well using that guide anyway)

I can manage to get other japanese content so i'm sure it would be there if it was available