[OFFICIAL] Xbox Live Latest Demos

There are some GRAW things on Live, a trailer, a gamediary or something and something else but i need an Xbox Live gold account to get it.

That's not the demo is it? I'd be pretty disappointed if i needed gold to download it.

There are some GRAW things on Live, a trailer, a gamediary or something and something else but i need an Xbox Live gold account to get it.

That's not the demo is it? I'd be pretty disappointed if i needed gold to download it.

No, there's no GRAW demo yet.

Since when do you need Gold to download a trailer. AFAIK Trailers, the Gamediary, Themes, Gamericons, and Demos are all free for Silver accounts.

well in a couple of weeks microsoft are having a free gold weekend so u wuld be able to get it then

apparently the free weekend is for the US only

Since when do you need Gold to download a trailer. AFAIK Trailers, the Gamediary, Themes, Gamericons, and Demos are all free for Silver accounts.

actually you do need a gold account to download the one trailer

Well i can't read what it is, as the name gets cut off, but i need a gold account for whatever it is.

Where exactly is the GRAW demo available...the person who updated it should be beaten, get us all excited and everything...this is the equivalent of expecting an XBOX 360 as a gift and getting underwear. :huh:

Where exactly is the GRAW demo available...the person who updated it should be beaten, get us all excited and everything...this is the equivalent of expecting an XBOX 360 as a gift and getting underwear. :huh:

In magik's defense, xbox.com did originally say that the demo was available for download. I think he just went off of that info.

Here's what it used to say:

If you'd like to experience this groundbreaking game firsthand, get in to Xbox Live? Marketplace and download the free demo to your hard drive, then get ready for futuristic warfare.

and here's what it says now:

If you'd like to experience this groundbreaking game firsthand, check the Xbox Live? Marketplace soon for the free demo.

Xbox.com

Thanks jjk5 :)

Yea, I'm very sorry guys, I just read it on Xbox.com and assumed that since they said it was up then it must have been up. I haven't been able to use my 360 at all today so I couldn't verify.

Well, at least we know that it is coming soon! :laugh:

First post updated

gah!!! i hate you :p

i wanna buy this game, but i'm broke and i won't let myself buy it until i beat the games i already bought...