[OFFICIAL] Xbox Live Latest Demos

I'd just like to say, on closer inspection and alot of 'versus' with my brother on it The Outfit is an excellent game, very fun and the perfect pick up and have two player with.

Very tempted to get it.

(Y)

I'd just like to say, on closer inspection and alot of 'versus' with my brother on it The Outfit is an excellent game, very fun and the perfect pick up and have two player with.

Very tempted to get it.

(Y)

Yep. That game's really an acquired taste. I told most of my friends before they downloaded the demo that they wouldn't like the game the first few times they tried it. Once you figure things out though, it's very fun. It's like a party game disguised as a war fighter.

If I wasn't getting 3 games this month, I'd probably consider buying it. I might wait and see how much it costs for a used copy in a month or two.

By the way, I haven't seen this anywhere on the 'net at all, but I was thinking someone else could confirm. One of my friends downloaded an extra map for The Outfit demo about a week ago, but it suddenly disappeared from Marketplace. It's still on his hard drive but I haven't heard a peep about it. Did anybody else see this?

Yep. That game's really an acquired taste. I told most of my friends before they downloaded the demo that they wouldn't like the game the first few times they tried it. Once you figure things out though, it's very fun. It's like a party game disguised as a war fighter.

If I wasn't getting 3 games this month, I'd probably consider buying it. I might wait and see how much it costs for a used copy in a month or two.

By the way, I haven't seen this anywhere on the 'net at all, but I was thinking someone else could confirm. One of my friends downloaded an extra map for The Outfit demo about a week ago, but it suddenly disappeared from Marketplace. It's still on his hard drive but I haven't heard a peep about it. Did anybody else see this?

I am definitely interested in this other map as well.

I also think the game is a lot of fun. It is not meant to be taken serious at all. It is just a very chaotic but controlled party type game.

That's pretty awesome, I'm really excited for these two demos! I loved TopSpin on the original Xbox and 24-Player Multiplayer on the Battlefield 2 Demo sounds like a blast!!

Great news about the BF2 Demo. I am pretty mcuh guaranteed to buy the game, but having a demo to ry out first definitely is the way to go.

And I love Top Spin. I have loved Tennis games ever since Virtua Tennis on the Dreamcast, so I am definitely looking forward to that as well.

Nice Gamerscore, Rob (1337 in case it changes) :)

lol i saw it earlier right after i got an achievement on GRAW took a pic lol as proof

Here we go lol finally uploaded it:

robpears2.jpg

not even virtua tennis? that game was ace

Don't think i ever played that game

I get a pal-50 error when trying to run the Outfit demo :/

Its not an error. Just switch your console to Pal 60 (if your tv supports it) in Display Settings and your done.

I get a pal-50 error when trying to run the Outfit demo :/

You need to set some 60hz setting on the 360, i forget where the setting is though.

Also BF2 is only 24 player online? I guess i haven't been following this game very close... back a while when they announced the game i remember them saying 100 player multiplayer xbox live games?? I guess that was not possible...? Why would a PC be able to do 64, yet some fancy live servers, and advanced 360 hardware can't get anywhere near 64 players?

You need to set some 60hz setting on the 360, i forget where the setting is though.

Also BF2 is only 24 player online? I guess i haven't been following this game very close... back a while when they announced the game i remember them saying 100 player multiplayer xbox live games?? I guess that was not possible...? Why would a PC be able to do 64, yet some fancy live servers, and advanced 360 hardware can't get anywhere near 64 players?

under system, settings, display, and pal settings

Burnout Revenge demo is out.

Sweet. Thanks for the news. Off to download then try it out now.

Burnout Revenge demo is out.

I was looking for a demo for ages but i bought it on sunday anyway and its pretty good, however not much of an improvement on the original ps2 and xbox versions just small tweaks and hd compatibility but impressed good enough especially with the live system and most of the achievements seem attainable

I checked out the Burnout Revenge Demo, and I wish they offered some other modes to try out other than the one they did.

I never played any of the older versions, well that is not true I tried it on a coworkers PSP once, but I am really most interested in the mode I have seen videos of and read about, not sure what it's name is, but the one mode that you cause as much destruction with one crash as possible.

Since they only offer the one Takedown mode in the demo, based on what I just played, it is only okay and I definitely am not going to buy the game like I was possibly thinking of doing. I will rent it though probably.

w00t, can't wait to try this. although i just signed up for a gamefly account, so look for me to become a big gamerscore ###### :)

Yeah, I got Burnout through GameFly and have to say that I really like this game. I'm not sure how it compares to the previous gen versions since I only played it once on Xbox for maybe 30 minutes.

I thought about renting Fight Night just for the gamescore, lol. It's rare I see someone with FNR3 that doesn't have 1000 GPs from it. I probably won't care now that I'm getting Oblivion, though. I'm going to have to figure out how to make time for BR and GRAW as it is.