[OFFICIAL] Xbox Live Latest Demos

I work at EB Games and, as of yesterday, it was set to ship this Tuesday and be in stores Wednesday.

Thanks for the confirmation. Very much looking forward to Wednesday no doubt.

Update: Outfit Demo

... Coming Very Soon.

Unless I am not seeing it?

does anyone want this?

dscf0008copy9zp.jpg

i hate you... cause well i come home slightly drunk check a few things.. see that.. get excited then i dont find it on my xbl... damn you

:rolleyes: i mean't because that person posted a screenshot of being able to download it.

Ever consider that the person who took the picture is a MS employee?

If he wants to boast he has a demo, ask him if he has Top Spin 2 on a debug unit like me ;o) hehe

no because the picture is clearly photoshopped.

I didn't want to say that incase I was wrong, was trying to say there was probably an easy explanation as to why he appeared to be downloading it :blush:

I was hoping to try the demo before i pre-order but because they've messed around with the dates and no ones given a definite answer, i've gone and pre-ordered Oblivion Collectors instead.

The graw demo has a lot of people waiting; I'm want it to come out before the game is released; so at most Tues, because even though I'm almost postive I want to buy it I just want to make sure.

The graw demo has a lot of people waiting; I'm want it to come out before the game is released; so at most Tues, because even though I'm almost postive I want to buy it I just want to make sure.

Yea, I'm right there with ya man. I had my heart set on at least trying it out before I bought it, but I'm still going to buy it, definitely.