[OFFICIAL] Xbox Live Latest Demos

Just played, was a lot better than i thought, though i had some minor framerate issues in the outside area, but it sure looks great.

will have to see some reviews first, but my first impression is not bad at all.

i thought turok would have been terrible, but i have to admit i was impressed. hopefully the final product won't be a letdown. reviews should be around sometime.

am interested in a DMC demo if that ever makes it way onto european live.

I thought Turok was horrible in all aspects :x

I liked Turok. It has it's flaws but it's better than I expected.

Did notice some frame rate issues (mostly the outside areas) and there was some collision glitches. The raptors are a reall pain in the ass though. Almost impossible to get back up once knocked down if there is more than one attacking you.

I know am very late to checking it out since my 360 was out of commission, but I think Frontlines Fuel Of War at least shows some potential. Hopefully they iron out the small, albeit it pretty noticeable, performance issues I saw while playing the demo. Definitely some frame rate issues, and a decent amount of clipping issues as well. Overall though I really liked the variety it brings to the table.

Do not get me wrong though, it is no COD4, but at the very least it looks like it can be a nice Battlefield like deviation until the real Battlefield comes along. :p

Yeah, the controls sucked ass. The hitboxes were horrific too. I was yelling at my monitor "shoot him you f^ck!!". It's a shame, because I was actually looking forward to this one for a long time. Cool concept, but it seems that's about all.

From what I played, it was poor, hated it

It was made by the guys that made the crappy Call of Duty games (not Infinity Ward, but Sparks Unlimited). I kind of figured that's how it'd go... same with Legendary: The Box.

Content: Devil May Cry 4 demo

Price: Free

Availability: All Xbox LIVE regions

Dash Text: [ESRB: M (Mature) BLOOD,LANGUAGE,SEXUAL THEMES,VIOLENCE] Is his power that of a demon, or of a god? New main character Nero and his demonic devil bringer add speed and style to the Devil May Cry series! Experience advanced gameplay along with gorgeous cutting-edge graphics. Thanks to the power of the latest graphics hardware, the stylish action runs at an incredible 60fps so you won't miss a beat! This is true next-generation entertainment!

Its out

really impressed with DMC4 ! Capcom really knows how to push teh X360, this game will be a graphic delight . And It seems to play damn well too .

I haven't had chance to download it yet, but does DMC4 have screen tearing, i.e VSync off or dynamic like many other 360 games? I'm unsure of if I should buy it for the 360 or PS3... if it has tearing on the 360 I'll go for the PS3 version.

I didn't play the DMC4 demo for long, but what I did play was pretty good. Looks really nice and controls weren't too bad.

Will try it out properly later and decide if I'm keeping my preorder!

I didn't play the DMC4 demo for long, but what I did play was pretty good. Looks really nice and controls weren't too bad.

Will try it out properly later and decide if I'm keeping my preorder!

Similar here, though I am erring on the cancel side, as I liked the first demo section, but try as I might I just couldnt kill the boss in the second section of the demo :(

Man, a whole lot of demos out of nowhere.

DMC4

If a game has tearing issues its due to the developers, not the console. I'd imagine a game that has tearing issues will have it on both consoles.

Not trying to cause pages of arguments, but if there are indeed tearing issues on the 360, which I am not sure if there are or not as I am currently downloading the demo so I can try it out on the 360 as well so I have not seen it in action, but I can tell you there are no tearing issues at all on the PS3. None.

In regards to the game itself, I do have to agree with the comments about the camera though, seems a little off in some areas. I never played earlier versions of Devil May Cry, but I knew what to expect as I have heard and read plenty, and it was definitely enjoyable and entertaining. With that said, I will be renting this game for sure, no purchase here. Seems like a great game to play once, then that is that.

The Club

Not sure what to say about this one. Not even sure if I would rent it, but I think I can see it actually also being entertaining once you get the hang of the whole idea. I actually do think the concept of it is an interesting one, just string as many kills possible in the best way possible, it just appears that the whole execution is really off, again though need to give it another whirl, and may just rent it since there is not much else coming out when it does come out.

Turning Point

Been downloading it forever now, going incredibly, incredibly slow.