[OFFICIAL] Xbox Live Latest Demos

Well,

Just gave the demo a test run and my god, it was horrible. It reminded me of Need for Speed: Carbon actually!

The graphical aspect of the game is great and the damage model is also very solid, the the feel of the cars is a complete joke.

There's Realism, Arcade and Codemaster Games :/

Not being fortunate enough to have a Live! Gold account, I'm not privy to downloading the new Bourne Conspiracy demo.

I was wondering if anyone here has given it a spin yet or not, and if so what your thoughts were on it? I had read the previews for it in the Official X-Box magazine and the combo system sounds interesting. It seems like they captured that bone crunching combat has seen in the movies, but from my understanding are focusing a bit more on the novels story line.

So, your thoughts on the demo?

Not being fortunate enough to have a Live! Gold account, I'm not privy to downloading the new Bourne Conspiracy demo.

I was wondering if anyone here has given it a spin yet or not, and if so what your thoughts were on it? I had read the previews for it in the Official X-Box magazine and the combo system sounds interesting. It seems like they captured that bone crunching combat has seen in the movies, but from my understanding are focusing a bit more on the novels story line.

So, your thoughts on the demo?

I've played it. My thoughts? It sucks. Complete waste of time.

I enjoyed it. I thought it blended everything really well together. The car stuff wasn't fun but everything else I enjoyed.

Well,

Just gave the demo a test run and my god, it was horrible. It reminded me of Need for Speed: Carbon actually!

The graphical aspect of the game is great and the damage model is also very solid, the the feel of the cars is a complete joke.

There's Realism, Arcade and Codemaster Games :/

I agree, i liked everything apart from the feel of the cars which is very disappointing. Hopefully they will sort it out before launch but its highly unlikely that will ever happen.

I am amazed thet Demos clearly state "Not final product/Not A Representation of full game" And yet they have been snipped directly from the finished final game.

I really hope CM does sort this out and gain feeback from the demo and sort the steering out which i would like otherwise i don't think i will bother with it.

Agree with all of the above steering feels so, so wrong and way too easy its like the cars feel so light like they are made out of cardboard :s

Anyone remember Auto Modellista? That's what Grid reminded me of. Excellent graphics, cool design, but the car handling ruined it.

Wow we must have played a different demo, i love every bit of GRiD and it's a deffinet a must buy. The handling is great, yes it does seem a little weird at first but once you do it a few time it's pretty realistic. Make sure u turn off all the driving aid and it makes the game alot more fun. Drifting is quite well done way better the NFS ever was, but it is a little tricky to get the hang of it just give it time guys.

but once you do it a few time it's pretty realistic.

REALISTIC?!

I'm sorry, but I'm laughing at you - Calling GRID's handling realistic is a mortal sin.

Anyone remember Auto Modellista? That's what Grid reminded me of. Excellent graphics, cool design, but the car handling ruined it.

well for one it was cellshaded. lol.

Everyone has their opinions and that was just my personal opinion, it's no Forza 2 but it is alot better than NFS and it is not geared as a simulation so u just have to give it a chance, I am sure the full game will be somewhat better. Again just my opinion.

What's wrong with GRID? It's a bit different than games out there now, you just have to get used to it.

Thank you!

I played it just a little bit ago.

It's really good compared to other DBZ games. Probably the best since Hyper Dimension.

/oldschoolanimefanboytalk

• 2 weeks later...

Whats the general feeling about The Bourne Conspiracy?

I really don't know how to feel about that game, it feels like I could play through all of it but on the other hand It would hurt to spend money on it...

Overall I feel its ok-ish enough for me to play it through to the end but not ok-ish enough for me to actually purchase it...

thoughts?

Yeah, i'm in two minds about it. Somes bits i thought were really cool, while other bits really annoyed it. I think i could play through it and enjoy it but i don't know. A lot of the instant death situations annoy me. QTE's are a great idea if they give you more than one chance. Shenmue did them so well because if you failed the first one, they would give you another situation.

Demo: Crash Time

Content: Crash Time

Price: Free

Availability: Not available in Asia, Australia, India, Mexico and New Zealand

Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) DRUG REFERENCE,MILD LANGUAGE,MILD VIOLENCE] Crash Time: Play the demo and experience fearless stunts, spectacular crashes, and car chases at breakneck speed!

Demo: NASCAR 09

Content: NASCAR 09 Demo

Price: Free

Availability: Canada and United States

Dash Text: [ESRB: E (Everyone)] Race your way with NASCAR 09. NASCAR?s four-time champion Jeff Gordon takes you under his wing and guides you through the NASCAR 09 Demo. Experience the New Sprint Driver Challenge or take on NASCAR's biggest stars at two of the game's 22 tracks. With two new handling models, getting on the track has never been easier than with NASCAR 09. For more information visit www.easportsracing.com