[OFFICIAL] Xbox Live Latest Demos

Ninja Gaiden 2 demo is out, for those who haven't seen the topic further down the page.

857.39MB

And it kicks ass :woot: Camera is a little dodgy but certainly not enough to cancel my preorder anyway :D

It's not available in US, Canada or Germany yet. It won't be available in Germany because of the red blood issue, no idea why it hasn't reached US & Canada though..

Hmm...IDK but I just tried out NASCAR 09 and I must say it is way better than 08 which I have. The only grip I have is they have the exclusive license but they still don't have car manufactures on the cars, just a generic template. Pretty damn gay...

Have never understood Nascar, driving round in circles (well ovals) for hours just seems pointless?

Have never understood Nascar, driving round in circles (well ovals) for hours just seems pointless?

WTH are you talking about you can take amazing left and right turn (well in an oval track ofcourse). And the mind blowing exit you can take to change tires. :laugh:

Does the Battlefield Bad Company demo come out today? Or is it the 9th?

(and I would check myself, however when I am at the office working they block any and every site with the word game attached to it)

It's out now.

Nice. Thank You for the super fast response.

Final Question...

Is it Single Player or Multiplayer?

I would imagine it is multiplayer, as the game is primarily multiplayer, plus the beta was multiplayer. Unfortunately I have been downloading for around 4hrs and only have 3% ... long live LIVE, well live at least until I download this demo. I can download from other sources at 20Mb, so it looks like LIVE is being hammered :(

Does the Battlefield Bad Company demo come out today? Or is it the 9th?

(and I would check myself, however when I am at the office working they block any and every site with the word game attached to it)

lol they know how your mind wanders NJ ;)

To be more clear about BF:BC, the demo has what seems like the first mission in the game, and then one single map with the Gold Rush gametype.

To be more clear about BF:BC, the demo has what seems like the first mission in the game, and then one single map with the Gold Rush gametype.

Any thought's on the demo, haven't played it yet but would be nice to know what people think. (Y)

The multiplayer is about the same as Battlefield 2 on the PC, and is extremely enjoyable once you get the hang of it, and I haven't played the single player portion of the demo yet.

I generally hate the Civ games, but saw the gameplay movie and thought I would give it a try, it is actually quite fun. I am in two minds whether or not to purchase it now when its out. The only thing I couldn't quite work out was I couldn't join two or more armies together to attack at the same time, even when they occupied the same square, or am I missing something?

Really enjoyed the Civ:Rev demo too, and I have to admit, I've never really got into any of the PC versions, I always found them a bit bewildering. Now I'm kinda wondering if I should five them another go...