[OFFICIAL] Xbox Live Latest Demos

I think we have enough WWII FPS games.

Except it's not a WWII FPS game, although I can see how you got confused there.

Seriously, I didn't think it was all that bad. It's certainly no COD4, but it had a few nice touches. I'll probably pick it up when it's under ?20.

Frontlines: Fuel Of War MULTIPLAYER Demo

1.11GB

I am downloading this right now, and will check it out later on today after I watch the Omega Man (original I Am Legend).

This game has the potential to be either good, or really bad, very curious to see which way it plays out.

Amazingly enough, my download is truly flying as well, for the first time in a very, very, very long time.

I started posting this right after I started downloading it, and it is already at 30% :blink:

Frontlines is a very bad game, worse IMO than Denied Ops (and thats very bad) some may like it, but I personally find it dull, slow, repetive and boring. Each to their own on this one I suppose?

Frontlines is a very bad game, worse IMO than Denied Ops (and thats very bad) some may like it, but I personally find it dull, slow, repetive and boring. Each to their own on this one I suppose?

I cannot let you say it is as bad as Denied Ops, that is pushing it. ;)

Everything else I more or less agree with.

They should have labeled it a Beta, as it ran horrible for me. Really bad actually.

Horrible as in FPS or connection lag? Because both went fine for me and this game is like a copy of Battlefield :p

Connection.

I have to say I tried it out again, and besides some more connection issues, I actually do not think this game is all that bad now. Like you said it is a copy of Battlefield, albeit it not a great one, but I absolutely loved BF2 on the PC, I clocked close to 200 hours playing it, so this game is growing on me more and more. It does fill a void that has yet to truly be filled just yet. I really want it to be good, so I do think it is better than I initially thought.

I just wish I did not keep having issues. And my issues are it will run fine, that out of nowhere turn into a slide show, and it always seems like half the times it does this I am then dead. Seems more like a bug than anything else.

Connection.

I have to say I tried it out again, and besides some more connection issues, I actually do not think this game is all that bad now. Like you said it is a copy of Battlefield, albeit it not a great one, but I absolutely loved BF2 on the PC, I clocked close to 200 hours playing it, so this game is growing on me more and more. It does fill a void that has yet to truly be filled just yet. I really want it to be good, so I do think it is better than I initially thought.

I just wish I did not keep having issues. And my issues are it will run fine, that out of nowhere turn into a slide show, and it always seems like half the times it does this I am then dead. Seems more like a bug than anything else.

Have you tried joining the dedicated servers instead? Their located ALL the way on top on the server list and it seems to be fine for me =)

• 4 weeks later...

lol, you can't compare frontlines to conflict denied ops, thats a terrible game with poor ai, visuals, gameplay. frontlines is like playing bf2.

• 2 weeks later...

not much games coming out, so it figures really.

though i'd like to see a demo for dark sector, game looks good, but i'm not yet convinced.

Still waiting for the Condemned 2 demo that was supposed to be out 2 weeks ago. Must be bad if they delay a demo :)

Dark Sector does look good, but as you say Disposable_here, I would like to play a level or two first. The completely black/white intro level looks incredible though from what I've seen.

Frontlines: Fuel Of War MULTIPLAYER Demo

1.11GB

No way in hell is this any good. The controls for it sucks. I'm a "Southpew Legacy" gamer and this game lacks it. Controlling vehicles in this game is like attempting to control a car that does not obey to your controls.

Content: UEFA EURO 2008 Demo

Price: Free

Availability: All Xbox LIVE regions

Dash Text: [ESRB: E10+ (Everyone 10+)] Download the demo for UEFA EURO 2008 and experience the only official game of the UEFA European Championships 2008! Challenge Europe's best and take your team to championship glory. Shipping May 19th, 2008; visit www.euro2008game.ea.com for more info.

Size: 1.10 GB

Thread Updated...

Army of Two Demo is out, 1.3GB and for some strange reason I'm able to download it with a silver account without waiting for a wait :).

Wow, this seems like the first demo to hit in a LONG time.

Did Condemned 2 ever make it to demo? I am still in the middle of completing the SP, I rented it from GameFly, just curious if it ever made it, and if it did not, more curious as to why?

The Condemned 2 demo was supposed to be released the week before the game hit the shelves. As to the reason why it was never released is anybody's guess.

I'm a bit disappointed with the Ao2 demo in that there is no taster of the single player aspect of the game, something I want to try first :(

Army of Two Demo is out, 1.3GB and for some strange reason I'm able to download it with a silver account without waiting for a wait :).

i've been reading mixed reviews about this game but yet i found myself enjoying this demo, and i've been very picky about games.

The Condemned 2 demo was supposed to be released the week before the game hit the shelves. As to the reason why it was never released is anybody's guess.

I'm a bit disappointed with the Ao2 demo in that there is no taster of the single player aspect of the game, something I want to try first :(

yes there is, you just have to play coop with a friend or anyone else

yes there is, you just have to play coop with a friend or anyone else

No that's co-op, not single player game (where the other player is the AI) there's a BIG difference.

• 3 weeks later...
Demo: Condemned 2

Content: Condemned 2 Demo

Price: Free

Availability: Not available in Germany

Dash Text: [ESRB: M (Mature) BLOOD AND GORE,INTENSE VIOLENCE,STRONG LANGUAGE,USE OF ALCOHOL,USE OF DRUGS] It's been a year since a ruthless serial killer terrorized the city, but once again the bodies are piling up. As renegade special agent Ethan Thomas, you are society's last defense against the darkness threatening to consume us all. In addition to what you will experience in this demo, the full game will include 4 bone-crushing online modes for up to 8 players.

Size: 736.56 MB

http://majornelson.com/archive/2008/04/18/...ondemned-2.aspx

yay :D