[OFFICIAL] Xbox Live Latest Demos

No that's co-op, not single player game (where the other player is the AI) there's a BIG difference.

I dont think there is a single player bud.... if you wana go solo you gotta do a random co-op partner.. not entirely sure on that though

Don't waste your time on the Iron Man demo. It's... laughable. Why do I always think that the next movie game could actually be good? I think I'm just going to give up altogether.

Agreed Iron Man is the biggest POS this side of Bomberman Act Zero.

That Superman game that came out a while ago wasn't too bad. And that Spiderman game on the original Xbox was pretty fun too. :)

Anything is better than the N64 version :p

The X-Men Legend games etc are pretty damn good, but not a movie game as such.

The best movie to game adaption by far though is Chronicles of Riddick :yes: No doubt about it (Y)

Anything is better than the N64 version :p

The X-Men Legend games etc are pretty damn good, but not a movie game as such.

The best movie to game adaption by far though is Chronicles of Riddick :yes: No doubt about it (Y)

Agreed on the Chronicles of Riddick game.

/me goes off to see if its compatible with 360 and if he can order a copy somewhere :p

Agreed on the Chronicles of Riddick game.

/me goes off to see if its compatible with 360 and if he can order a copy somewhere :p

Sadly it's not, but the good news is Starbreeze are making a new version for the 360/PS3, and it will include multiplayer :)

Wiki page

Just played the Iron Man demo, and it wasn't as bad as I expected. Surprised to see Sega developed it too!

Definitely won't be buying it though :p

Will try the Condemned 2 demo later.

Just played the Iron Man demo, and it wasn't as bad as I expected. Surprised to see Sega developed it too!

Definitely won't be buying it anyway :p

Will try the Condemned 2 demo later.

Played the Iron Man demo too and I really disliked it. Those first 5 minutes turned me off somehow. No big deal though, as I expected a movie to game type game wouldn't be that great as usual.

Iron Man was pitiful but not nearly as bad as some other movie to game adaptations, still avoid it like AIDS though :p

Movie to game adaptations almost always suck, but it's the ones that are released simultaneouly on PS2, PS3, 360, PSP, DS and Wii that should be avoided like the plague. Honestly, the best developer in the world couldn't port to that many systems and make the release date unless the game completely sucks. I downloaded the Iron Man demo, and for the first couple minutes I thought it might be fun, but no, it sucks donkey balls.

+1 for Riddick, the game was better than the movie, all three of the movies.

Iron Man is pure rubbish and i wouldn't play it even if i was given the game for free!

Dear god, that game should be called GRIM, not GRID ...

I can't quite put my finger on it, but the handling seems all wrong, it sort of feels like Ridge Race where the car pivots around the centre axis and not like a real car, plus it feels far too light. Seems a pity as I had come to expect far more from the Codies :(

Totally agree, something with the handling makes it feel wrong. I know they were going for a semi-realistic handling system like PGR4 but it just feels terrible, while PGR4's i would say is near perfect. I switched off all the driver aids and it still feels wrong. Shame really because i used to like the Race Driver series. I might try it again later and see if i can get on with it.

GRID visually is very good but the handling of the cars is much disappointing. I really hope they fix this before they release the game.

GRID visually is very good but the handling of the cars is much disappointing. I really hope they fix this before they release the game.

It looks beautiful but it felt very much like an arcade title. Was it just me or did everything feel as if it was on speed?