[OFFICIAL] Xbox Live Latest Demos

Yea I noticed that as well but it did not get very good reviews in OXM...

I thought the game was very good tbh. The OXM got the review of Dark Sector wrong. If you liked GOW then you will like Dark Sector.

I would rent it instead of buying it. It is very similar to GOW so if you liked that in any way then you are sure to enjoy DS.

Yea I always rent a game before buying it, unless of course it is something I know I will like... :p Plus kinda in a crunch for money right now until I get my first check from AT&T just started there on Monday...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2 new demos today

Content: SBK08 Demo

Price: Free

Availability: Not available in Asia or North America

Dash Text: [PEGI: 3+] SBK08 is the official videogame of the Superbike World Championship. The game features all the real teams, riders, bikes and tracks simulating every aspect of the Superbike Championship. This demo allows you to race on two different tracks with all of the teams. riders and bikes. Test your bike riding skills with different weather conditions and alter the bike handling to match the conditions. Experience the excitement and realism of Superbike racing including the glamour of the starting grid.

Posted: Aug 14 2008, 02:00 AM by Major Nelson | with no comments

Filed under: Marketplace, Demo

Content: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 09 Demo

Price: Free

Availability: All Xbox LIVE regions

Dash Text: [ESRB: E (Everyone)] Everyone Plays in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR? 09 – Play the demo featuring 3 holes on the new course, Gary Player Country Club in South Africa. After playing you’ll receive custom feedback from Tiger’s very own personal performance coach, Hank Haney. Hank will provide you with custom drills to improve your Power, Accuracy, Short Game or Putting. You’ll also be able to go into the all new Club Tuner and maximize your swing by customizing you’re clubs.

Source: MN>

Edited by DrunknMunky

I checked out the Tiger Woods demo last night. Graphics are good, seems to play well, not that big of a learning curve, but I'm not as into it as much as I thought I would be. I guess I lost the interest I had in Golf games. I borrowed 07 from a buddy awhile back, havent played it yet though. I'll give it a try one of these days. It may change my mind, as it'll give me more than 3 holes to play. I guess it's going to come down to a comparision thing.

Now why can't the SBK08 demo be available in NA? I'd like to give that a shot. Any of the UK players try it? And if so, is it any good?

Now why can't the SBK08 demo be available in NA? I'd like to give that a shot. Any of the UK players try it? And if so, is it any good?

Might just be me, but I didn't like it. Graphically nothing special to look at, and it doesn't feel very fast paced like I feel a superbike game should. Maybe I'll play it again just to make sure...

Ed