Your Favorite Game Ever

Simcity 4

I just LOVE this game. Simcity 2000 was the first computer game i played for more than 4 hour straight (or so my parents say) and since then ive been a Simcity addict playing each version for hours on end and then complaining about hte good old days when you didnt have to worry about commute time/pollution/water (depending on which version you were playing)

ah god! wheres my Simcity 4 CD!

I'm going to sound like a right ###### saying this but oh well. For me it would probably have to be Ape Escape on the PS1. I played that game for hours... I just found it awesome for some reason. :laugh: The PSP port is perfect too, apart from the new voice overs... oh well. Still, it brings back good memories. :D

Runners-up would be Final Fantasy X, Burnout 3: Takedown and TimeSplitters: Future Perfect.

Without a doubt Deus Ex is the greatest game I've played (although there are quite a few game sI haven't played... yet). It had a near perfect blend of action, roleplaying, non-linear gameplay, and intense storytelling to create one amazing game. How the 2nd one let me down so (although it was still good).

Final Fantasy XI - only because it has swallowed more of my time than any other game - EVER.

Runners up, Half Life 2 - the best FPS'r ever, Suikoden will always be my favourite RPG, Streetfighter Alpha and Tekken 2 for fighters, and Ridge Racer for favourite racer.

This is a tough one! I'll have to declare a tie.

Age of Empires 2 (PC) - This game has been out for years and I still play the hell out of it. Few things are as satisfying as a single teutonic knight taking down 3 or 4 other players.

Goldeneye (N64) - This game is the main reason I went from a 3.5 student to a 2.5 student for a few terms in college. Talk about replay value!

Perhaps favourite Games ever :whistle:

Flashback - (Amiga/Mega Drive/SNES)

Wholly nearly origional (ok. another world did exist). Brilliant atmosphere, brilliant graphics (for its time) and gripping!

Sam & Max Hit The Road - (PC)

Hilarious point and click adventure. I was going to put Monkey island and many other brilliant pointyclicky games. but that would be a bit overboard.

Aliens Vs Predator - (PC)

This game can scare the shlit out of me to this day. especially playing as a marine. great fun multiplayer aswel. Just a shame there isnt anyone playing it these days... Just save it for the LAN partys :)

Half-Life - (PC)

Can't really not mention this game.. the game itself is good, but it wouldnt be here without the OUTSTANDING work mod teams have done to it. hurrah for half-life.

Fallout 1/2 - (PC)

Classic post-apocalyptic RPG bliss.. i did love FF7..but everybody else seems to have put that..

Jagged Alliance 2 - (PC)

Brilliant turn-based tactical warfare. Yet to play a tactical/strategy game that lives up to this title..