Your Favorite Game Ever

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

- I have beaten this game an uncountable number of times, in fact I always go back and beat it when a new one comes out. My best finish on it is the time I beat it and only died 3 times the entire game. I have had this game since I was about 11 or 12 and still love it to this day. I own it on SNES and on GBA and have beat Four Swords that came on the GBA version.

Runners-up:

1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

2. Day of Defeat/Day of Defeat:Source

3. StarCraft

4. Super Metroid

5. Final Fantasy 6 (3 in America)

Its so hard to choose, I cant even choos emy favourite Genre tbh, I love RPG , Driving Games, Flight Sim games , sports games, Fighting games, and FPS games.

I can probably narrow it down to a few :

Burnout (the whole series)

NFS:MW

World of Warcraft

Unreal Tournament (Entire Series)

Fight Night Round 3

Half Life2 & Ep 1

Tiger woods PGA tour 2005 / 2006

i cant give just one, im litterally stuck between GTA3 and Vice City - GTA3 because, well it was amazing.. and vice city because i owned it unlike gta3. so i played VC allot more. but GTA3 i think is the best, hard decision.

I remember playing that game as a kid, it was a milestone in my gaming career for sure. My friend, his dad, and I would all play 3 player LAN, it was so fun :D

Super Metroid for the SNES.

Oh GOD Nintendo, PLEASE make a side-scrolling Metroid for DS to follow after Metroid Zero! (Also a very good game). 3d Metroid SUCKS!

I'd have to say God of War for the PS2. I love how everything in the game feels so fine-tunes, the puzzles, the platforming, everything. It may be a bit short, but I love everything about that game.

2) Final Fantasy VIII

and for #1..its not even close

Unreal Tournament

the very best..still played by many online

no game will ever come close to be honest

My fav game ever, errm, probably either between Super Metroid, Zelda: A link to the past and FFVII

Runners up being, Shadow of the colossus/ICO, General MGS's and Acecombats