Your Favorite Game Ever

Sonic The Hedgehog 3 + Knuckles

GTA - Vice City (best GTA game because of the 80s theme)

Mario 64

GoldenEye 64

Bows down...you truly are a legend, thats a grrrreat list, and with S3&K at the top, your now my favourite neowinian of the week :p

Command and Conquer

I suppose I could've gone with Dune II, but I think C&C was so far advanced over it that whilst I can play C&C nowadays, Dune II is a bit frustrating with its restrictions. Warcraft II is also very close to C&C. I played both for many an hour.

Runners Up:

Doom

System Shock 2

Age of Empires 1 and 2

UT/Counterstrike and I suppose any other online fps

Strike Commander

Tie Fighter

Goldeneye 64

This game started lan parties in my neighborhood when I was young, and I am still thankful we have once a week people getting together in a basement with computers and consoles playing games.

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 [sega Genesis]

My first console, my (first, second, or third) game cartrige (I bought 3 carts when I bought the Genesis.) It was great, the system works perfectly fine, still hooked up to a very very old 14" TV in my room.

• 2 months later...

Brothers in Arms (Xbox)

I love FPS'. Love WWII based games. And I love realism. Brothers in Arms gave me all of that and fulfilled me more than Medal of Honor: Allied Assault or Call of Duty 2 (both games im in love with) ever did. If you haven't already check out the Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway trailer. Brilliant.

Runner-up: Earthbound (SNES)

Fun, unique, and fart jokes.

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2.

My friend and i spent such a long time playing that game, it's one of the few games that you can play over and over again. The skirmishes were always good and of course you had online play as well. I believe it was the last good C&C game that was released before EA ballsed the franchise up.

Runners up:

UT G.O.T.Y edition - Spent one to many a night after work playing lan games with work collegues.

Diablo 2:L.O.D - My fav rpg of all time

Gta: San Andreas - My fav console game, still play it regularly and i still havn't 100% beaten the game.

1st Place - Half-Life

I think it changed gaming forever.

Runner Up - Diablo

Diablo was the first game I was addicted too.

Sorry about this but I have to add a

3rd Place - Clive Barker's Undying

Cannon Fodder (Atari ST)

Had some great times with this game, actually felt bad when your main character died :(

Runners up

Resident Evil 4 (GCN)

Everyones a Wally (ZX Spectrum)

Formula 1 (PS) (Link cabled multiplayer)