Your Favorite Game Ever

Yeah, I feel that way, too. They're probably in their mid-teens or something, that's why. They're not familiar with the golden classics that have stood the test of time.

I'm in my mid-teens (16) and I remeber when in first or second grade I got my n64 and I couldn't stop playing it but then I realized this couldn't be the only system to come out so I forced myself to look in my house and find my old NES and I have to say, probobly on of the best games ever.... Duck Hunt. I mean its an f'in gun! When your young and you are shooting ducks on a TV that you are 2 centimeters away from, thats gotta be the best. But ya, I feel sorry for kids growing up today (even though I still am) becasue they are missing out/missed out on the best games ever to come out. Original Tetris, Kirby for NES, original smb, duck hunt. Those are just some but I mean classic games FTW, whos with me!

but then again if you want me to choose a more recent title, I must say GTA III becasue it was just the best, listening to double cleff F.M. while doing a slomo ramp and the opera song holding out its final note and a bunch of cops ramping behind you and finally go into the water and you land as the note finishes /tear, its great.

Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic :D .

PSG22™

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Runners Up:

CS1.6

FFX

Starcraft

Heroes of Might and Magic III: Armageddon's Blade

Edited by Matrix XII

Zelda 1 the game that started it all.

sorry Mario and MegaMan 2 i had to go with Link....ahh megaman 2 something about that game, gameplay and the music

Lunar: The Silver Star on Sega CD. Got a Sega CD for XMas when it came out, and I rented Lunar the next day. I only stopped to eat and sleep until I beat it 3 days later. Incredible story. PS version is a bit longer, but the Sega version was harder and had the story untouched.

Nominees:

Sonic 3 and Knuckles

Unreal Tournament 1999

Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun

Nox

okay, one favorite???!!!

has to have superb music. UT out.

has to have flawless control. Nox out.

wait, neither of the two remaining seem TOO capable of this position.

wait, I definitely know what my favorite artist or TV show is, and I feel confident about it.

But I'm not so confident to say that my favorite game of all time is

first vote, Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun

second vote, Sonic 3 and Knuckles(fans make some noise!!!)

third vote,

seventh vote, .....winner of Survivor All-time Fav Game is, ....

Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun

reason: C&C: Red Alert was the first game I ever played, on a silent computer. Therefore Tiberian Sun has far better graphics and sound than RA, also far better everything. Since RA can already make it to my all-time Top Ten list.....TS should be my #1.

Grim Fandango

I think this was the first PC game I ever really got into after playing the demo, doing very well in the demo and then reading in PC Gamer how the writers found it very difficult and most of them couldn't complete the puzzles.

The music, the characters, the experience. In a word, perfect.

GTA 3, hands down I do to know what about it, but the Radio Stations the missions and at the the time it was a very unique game.

Still it is not the same playing it again, but at the time it was brilliant. Also I have been playing Liberty City stories all weekend which is very good as well, same area but with new missions.

Final Fantasy VII FTW!

A good couple of childhood classics are Lost Vikings and Wolfenstein 3D.

Hehe

Good times eh Chris! :)

I actually introduced you to all of the games you mentioned there if you remember! ;)