Windows Media Player 11

To make it as clear as possible: Those members found to be requesting or sharing links to the leaked BETA will receive a warning level increase. Thank you

- bangbang023

Just found this on Digg.com

This site has posted some 19 screenshots of the new WMP11 that was due to release on May 17th

According to their review WMP11 is something to be really excited about

Source : http://digg.com/software/Windows_Media_Pla...iledScreenshots

Screenshots (taken from source site) : http://www.flickr.com/photos/fluxiontech/s...57594132853834/

:woot: Cant wait!

looks pretty sweet.. can't wait till the release

same here + RAM useage is low :D

Also this line really motivates me:

Simply put this replaces the need of iTunes on my windows machine.

Improvements in sound quality, eh? I'd like to see how this new version compares to the consistently superior Winamp. Perhaps, I'll switch, but I find that hard to believe. But I would't mind losing iTunes and Winamp if I don't need them anymore.

That looks pretty cool! I like the way they've ported the Vista feeling to XP. :)

And according to the screenshots, it matches Luna Element 5 very well! ;)

It looks pretty nice. Too bad my searches produce nothing as I'd like to check it out. Oh well, I guess I'll wait then.

It looks pretty nice. Too bad my searches produce nothing as I'd like to check it out. Oh well, I guess I'll wait then.

Wooooooo its shweet

and FINALLY indexed music searching!!!

ya this really makes me wanna switch from winamp :D

That looks pretty cool! I like the way they've ported the Vista feeling to XP. :)

And according to the screenshots, it matches Luna Element 5 very well! ;)

same here I really love how to matches with LE5 aswell :laugh:

can replace winamp? :)

According to me yes :yes:

I simply love the library now...its not longet ugly and unorganized (Y)

Sorry, but I find it ugly :x I much prefer the interface of iTunes or even WMP10.

i understand what you are saying but I find the whole glowy look they have made quite nice... try it with LE5 maybe that will help compliment the look? :)

Indeed, a member has already been warned for constantly requesting download links to WMP 11.

Members sending/recieving links over PM, expect us to contact you in due course.

Radish?

Looks good. If they improve the media library I might even switch back from Winamp :D

I have reason to believe you should like it... I mean its much more sane now and well organized based on artist/album etc :yes: