16 years old boy going out with 13 years old girl?

What is your point of view of a 16 years old boy going out with a 13 years old girl?  

716 members have voted

1. 1. What is your point of view of a 16 years old boy going out with a 13 years old girl?

• Acceptable
    • Outrageous
    • Age is not a matter
    • "What are they thinking"

well i am 15 turning 16 in about a month, there is a girl that is 14 (we figured a year and a half younger), i used to be best of friends with her older sister (16) and now i am quite fond of the little sister, only reasons it might be odd is because i used to be good friends with the middle sister(16) and have 'hooked up' with the older sister(19)

lol, reading over that is odd...like i am addicted to the family.

well i am 15 turning 16 in about a month, there is a girl that is 14 (we figured a year and a half younger), i used to be best of friends with her older sister (16) and now i am quite fond of the little sister, only reasons it might be odd is because i used to be good friends with the middle sister(16) and have 'hooked up' with the older sister(19)

(she is very mature for her age, body wise, and intellectually. emotionally is no question, she has been through more in her life than i think most people do by the time they are 20.)

in my situation i would have no remorse for being with her, she is a beautiful girl that hasn't found out how beautiful she really is, guess its bc she is young and is semi-influenced by magazines &such.

(she is very mature for her age, body wise, and intellectually. emotionally is no question, she has been through more in her life than i think most people do by the time they are 20.)

in my situation i would have no remorse for being with her, she is a beautiful girl that hasn't found out how beautiful she really is, guess its bc she is young and is semi-influenced by magazines &such.

Do u have u repeat urself 3 or 2 times

What I find hard to believe is people writing they're 25 and their bird is 21 or they're 23 and their bird is 31.

This is about 16 year old and a 13 year old, not people over 16 dating or married to or living with also an over 16.

if u asked me awhile ago.. I'd have said no way.. but after meeting more then one 13 year old girl that could have passed for 18+ I've changed my mind.... why do they pass for that... one.. there friends are that age... 2.. they've fineshed year/grade 12... and 3...they look the part... and 4.. they are mature beyond there years...

heh.. my ex was 6 years.. 6 hours.. and 6 mins younger then me... and I'm not so old ;) (LEGAL it is)

age.. is overrated... decide on the persons in question :)

I would have to say that is acceptable as long as the grrls perants were cool with it but it is kinda strange that a 16 year old guy is interested in a young grrl of the age of 13... she either is very mature and wont be dumb enough to do anything stupid or be dumb and just do anything he says to make him happy. The 16 year old boy probily has alot of strange things in mind or he could just be an all honest guy who happens to like a 13 year old grrl. But that is only my opion :D

What I find hard to believe is people writing they're 25 and their bird is 21 or they're 23 and their bird is 31.

This is about 16 year old and a 13 year old, not people over 16 dating or married to or living with also an over 16.

Just because you work in the "education system" doesn't mean you know everything about teenagers. You cannot stereotype people. WTF? Not everyone this age wants to just have sex sex sex and no real relationship. I was 13 when I was in 9th grade. 9th grade is high school. 16 is just a grade or two up. Believe it or not, there are some sophisticated 13 and 16 year olds who act mature. But ****, what do I know? I don't work in the education system like you do. :rolleyes:

I would agree, older males will generally have alot more on their minds than what a 13 year old might have.. in my opinion. So unless both are really mature... there probably shouldn't be more than a 1 year age gap between the two. When your older it matters less of course.

Just because you work in the "education system" doesn't mean you know everything about teenagers. You cannot stereotype people. WTF? Not everyone this age wants to just have sex sex sex and no real relationship. I was 13 when I was in 9th grade. 9th grade is high school. 16 is just a grade or two up. Believe it or not, there are some sophisticated 13 and 16 year olds who act mature. But ****, what do I know? I don't work in the education system like you do. :rolleyes:

I was a teenager once.

I live in the UK, which has the third or second highest teenage pregnancy and the highest abortion rate amongst teenage girls in europe.

You seem to forget I was also 16 once, my morals are under 16 is the forbidden fruit.

Edited by leesmithg

16 with 13 aint soooooo bad. Try 19 with 13 :blink:

My friend and I were 19 and one day we were going to a movie. He asked if his g/f and her friend could come, I figured why not maybe her friend is single. Imagine my horror when 2 13 year old girls show up. Suffice it to say I was not pleased. If they wanna date, well i cant stop em but I really didn't like having 2 13 year old girls hanging around me. And anyone going on maturity of a 13 year old... they are VERY immature, even compared to most 16 year olds. They were saying what their nicknames were... one of theirs was *** Stain :| and they are saying this aloud in line waiting for a movie. It was like a bad, very bad dream to me.

Strange part was the girls parents seemed ok with it, and they did last for 3 years (maybe a bit more)... but still thats when me and that guy stopped hanging out for the most part.

16 with 13 aint soooooo bad. Try 19 with 13 :blink:

My friend and I were 19 and one day we were going to a movie. He asked if his g/f and her friend could come, I figured why not maybe her friend is single. Imagine my horror when 2 13 year old girls show up. Suffice it to say I was not pleased. If they wanna date, well i cant stop em but I really didn't like having 2 13 year old girls hanging around me. And anyone going on maturity of a 13 year old... they are VERY immature, even compared to most 16 year olds. They were saying what their nicknames were... one of theirs was *** Stain :| and they are saying this aloud in line waiting for a movie. It was like a bad, very bad dream to me.

Strange part was the girls parents seemed ok with it, and they did last for 3 years (maybe a bit more)... but still thats when me and that guy stopped hanging out for the most part.

try a 16 yr old girl with 24 yr old guy, and there now engaged. am i the only person who has a problem with that? :whistle: i can't believe her parants let her get engaged to a 24 yr old.. :|

id do it but only for the sex. i know it sounds blunt but you dont get deflower virgins forever... but a serious emotional relationship between a 13 y.o and a 16 y.o. for the most part wont work out

id do it but only for the sex. i know it sounds blunt but you dont get deflower virgins forever... but a serious emotional relationship between a 13 y.o and a 16 y.o. for the most part wont work out

sex at the age of 13 is plain wrong. in all honesty you sound like a pedo.

13 year olds just shouldn't be dating period. I don't care how mentally prepared or mature they are. They are 13 and they're going through a period in which their body is changing and they are discovering really who they are. I don't believe it to be right... this coming from a 19 year old girl.

Edit: my reason is that the individual should be enjoying what they have left of their childhood innocence rather than getting caught up in the politics of a relationship that has no meaning.

as long as the parents are okay with it, i see no problem. it's a 9/10th grader and a 7th grader basically...not the end of the world.

a lot of it depends on variables for example, how close is one to 14, while how close one is to 17

also, a big variable to me is what grade are they in...if shes in 7th grade i think thats a little too much because she still has 2 whole years before shes in the same school as him

i'd say if hes only a junior when shes a freshman its all good...otherwise if hes a senior when shes a freshman, he should wait til shes in high school

• 1 month later...

Alright guys, im going out with the 13 year old now! And btw im 17..And its been a couple of months now, and somehow she foudn out about my foot fetish :blush: so now I can have fun with her cute little feet and stuff...But other than that we arent sexual, we just like to make out and cuddle..Im gonna wait till shes 16 or older to have sex, and she said its ok

• 3 weeks later...

There shouldn't be a problem unless they are in seperate schools. (Junior-High and Senior-High)

I find that anyone can 'go out' with anyone they choose to if they are both in Senior-High.. other than that, its just weird.

-- Mabye I'm biased because I was going out with a 17 year old a while ago and I was only 14. We are both in Senior-High and we both decided to stop going out because she will be 18 in 3 months. --

think bout this ur parents are just say 40 and 44, thats 4 years, sounds normal but not when its put in persective as lets say year 8 and a year 4

I went out with a 16 yr old for a while and I was 22 at the time. Ive got no time for these whingers who cry themselves to sleep muttering "its wrong, oh so very wrong".

The 16yr/13yr thing is only wrong because its illegal, and I agree. But moaning over 16 years old dating 20+ is just insane.

• 3 weeks later...