WLMessenger Beta Gift

I sure hope it comes this week for Canadian testers! :D

However my 15.4 HP notebook doesnt fit. :angry:
I hope my 15.4" Dell laptop will fit :huh: .

hahaha ... well, how about those people that don't have a laptop?

I don't have a laptop, but I used it once to show off, and another occasion when I played sports and brought the bag with me.

Some people were jealous, some people were teasing me coz I look like a kid with that MSN messenger logo in the front *Doh* - i'm 28 year's old btw

Thanks Microsoft for a great gift! :)

No one loves Canada :cry: :p

I'm going to fit my 360... when I get it that is.

So, the question is... Is the delay with Canada Post? Microsoft Canada? Or, if the bags are coming from the US, is it the Customs agents? :blink:

So, the question is... Is the delay with Canada Post? Microsoft Canada? Or, if the bags are coming from the US, is it the Customs agents? :blink:

It'd be those Bell beavers on commercials. :p

and to the above poster, no.

It'd be those Bell beavers on commercials. :p

and to the above poster, no.

Yes indeed. Must be the beavers.... It's a conspiracy!

Everyone has been replying that they did/did not get it or did their lap fit in it. But has anyone looked at the expense of the bag vs. our time spent testing?

I estimate that the bag cost $5-6 to make (on the high side) and cost $4.75 usps parcel post to get to me. That is at the most $10.75 gift for a non-os beta gift.

Now think about how many bags are being distributed....at least thousands.

Rather nice if you ask me.

Well I got a call from Purolator today to pick up 3 packages for me. I know that 2 should be from Dell Canada since Dell is sending me some software and then they're sending me a replacement AC adapter after they sent me the wrong one originally.

Or could the third one be from Dell too? I do have a Logitech MX518 coming in from Logitech as a replacement.

Phew, am I recieveing to many things or what :|?

Everyone has been replying that they did/did not get it or did their lap fit in it. But has anyone looked at the expense of the bag vs. our time spent testing?

I estimate that the bag cost $5-6 to make (on the high side) and cost $4.75 usps parcel post to get to me. That is at the most $10.75 gift for a non-os beta gift.

Now think about how many bags are being distributed....at least thousands.

Rather nice if you ask me.

what would have been nice for Microsoft to do is Provide ALL Windows Live Messenger Beta Testers a FREE Life Time account of Unlimited World Wide PC-Phone & Phone-PC Calling....

Well I got a call from Purolator today to pick up 3 packages for me. I know that 2 should be from Dell Canada since Dell is sending me some software and then they're sending me a replacement AC adapter after they sent me the wrong one originally.

Or could the third one be from Dell too? I do have a Logitech MX518 coming in from Logitech as a replacement.

Phew, am I recieveing to many things or what :|?

I don't think our gifts are coming via purolator... I think just regular post