WLMessenger Beta Gift

Apart from the weird looking logo at the front, I think it's a pretty neat bag

Lol.. I know

I kinda liked it at first, but since a few of my friends teasing me about it when I carry the bag, it's getting kinda, u know what :D

Yea, I got my messenger bag from Microsoft. They sent it via Registered Post lol!

Yeah, the postage guy came to my door and said "I have a package for HoochieMamma" and I said "That's me!" :laugh:

Yeah, the postage guy came to my door and said "I have a package for HoochieMamma" and I said "That's me!" :laugh:

LMAO That must have been rather humorous! :D

what would have been nice for Microsoft to do is Provide ALL Windows Live Messenger Beta Testers a FREE Life Time account of Unlimited World Wide PC-Phone & Phone-PC Calling....

That would be really nice to have actually. Anyways, I got my bag about a week ago now. Nice looking bag, although I don't have a laptop for it.

I wish they would come to Canada soon. I hope they didn't forget about us oO.

well ... from where i live, it's just 6 hours of driving time to redmond from coquitlam, greater vancouver, bc, canada

well ... from where i live, it's just 6 hours of driving time to redmond from coquitlam, greater vancouver, bc, canada

It's not 6 hours from Coquitlam to Redmond! It's like 3 hours, 4 max from Downtown Vancouver to Redmond, since I live in Yaletown, and have been to Redmond. I've also been to Bellevue and Seattle several times, and it was still about 3-4 hours.

It's not 6 hours from Coquitlam to Redmond! It's like 3 hours, 4 max from Downtown Vancouver to Redmond, since I live in Yaletown, and have been to Redmond. I've also been to Bellevue and Seattle several times, and it was still about 3-4 hours.

Well what the hell are you still doing in Canada if its such a short distance away? Drive down there and you let Bill know that he forgot about us!

:p