WLMessenger Beta Gift

I thought aussies got a weather station(& shirt?) yet some have said they got a bag,I'm guessing the weather station has nothing to do with this beta yea?

Still havent got a bag yet :(

i was wondering did any of you recieved that rabbit wink pack as well?

i was one of the testers invited by microsoft but i didn't get anything other than the wink pack.

and no bags for turkish people :/

i was wondering did any of you recieved that rabbit wink pack as well?

i was one of the testers invited by microsoft but i didn't get anything other than the wink pack.

and no bags for turkish people :/

If Microsoft gave you the wink pack that means you where not part of the Connect testers.

I live in well Kansas and got mine on the 14th of August...... at first I thought it was something I had ordered a while back but was finding myself looking at this bag all odd and stuff.... Weird gift for a Live Messenger user.

And didn't we all get a Blue Mountian avatar to choose from as well?

I guess he didn't notice your location but I believe Canada Post has something similar.

Yeah, it does. I recently moved from Manitoba to BC, and I have all my mail addressed to my family forwarded to my new address. :)

I received the email about the WLM theme, but have not received a bag... I would love to have one of these bags. Does everyone get a bag?

only the people who were in the connect.microsoft.com beta. if you were in the ideas.live.com beta (and not in the connect beta), then you would have received the theme pack. so you wont receive a bag.

i was in both, so i didnt receive the theme pack, but instead the bag.

yes... I sure hope so!

yep, I'll be watching Canada Post for mine as well. But I've also got to monitor the NG's for a downloadable gift from the Vista beta that should be coming soon too... ;)

You on crack? You willingly sign up for these with absolutely no conditions about getting anything in return. If ya don't like that, don't sign up for them.

-Spenser

Don't worry I won't ever again!

I'm just struggling to understand why everyone else does the free work! :p

Don't worry about replying I honestly don't really care that much.

Got my bag a few days ago. This is probably the best gift I've gotten from MS. I just got a laptop about a month ago and I was planning on buying a case soon, and then this showed up at my door!