OMG, I got a warning! Now what?

meh, i got 40% warning which is totally not cool

meh, im pretty calm anyways, and not one of those overeager little boys who cant wait to use the words ''your momma'' and ''go f yourself''

hmmm... right now i have 40% warning ... from which 20% will be removed in january ....don't know abt next 20% ....will it be removed @ one time or first 20 then next 20 ........

I had a warning once for having too big a sig image...waited for about a year and asked a mod to remove it, they did.

This sounds too good to be true LOL but maybe I'll try asking one. After all... they auto-decrement system was broke at one time and I do believe I should be at least 20% lower :p

means u have total 5 full warning and from that 3 months are passed ...now u r left with four and a half warning ....

Aw, I still have a full year to wait. I wish there was some way to bribe my warn away. I just want to put a sig in.

Profile issues are another matter entirely. Even if you waited a year your profile editing powers would not be automatically restored. If you think you have learned your lesson then contact what staffer enabled your profile restriction in the first place. If you can't remember or they are no longer staff then contact a Supervisor.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...