OMG, I got a warning! Now what?

was 60 % now 40 % from aloooong time and still banned from few sections !

Assuming you don't get any more warns... your next warn reduction will occur September 13, 2007...

and after that your final reduction to 0% will be on March 13, 2008.

You still seem to be leaving 3 key words off the end of that quote.

i dont see how die die die, has any effect on what i said.

and im not here to argue my warning...

just saying 6 months is a really long time.................mabye 3 months?

i got a similar warn for the same thing except with aol

i dont see how it counts as flame baiting...both of them are true and noted universally =\

Warnings sound like getting slapped by a girl, except when you get slapped by a girl you were at least able to cop a feel or whatever. ;)

Come on guys, grow up. You got a warning....who cares! No one else except the staff can see that! What does it matter.

go neuter a cat and see how happy it is, it can still have sex.....but its missing something :p

Guess you'll pay more attention to the rules next time, huh?

Maybe some mods should also have to pay attention to those rules as well. There are also posts around here where mods have taken part in flame fests only to have other mods come in and edit posts and warn other users but the comments of the other mod(s) were left in tact.

If the rules are the rules then they should apply to everyone.

Maybe some mods should also have to pay attention to those rules as well. There are also posts around here where mods have taken part in flame fests only to have other mods come in and edit posts and warn other users but the comments of the other mod(s) were left in tact.

dont anger them..... :unsure:

dont anger them..... :unsure:

Not worried about angering anyone. If they get mad because they're being called out then I don't know what to say about them.

If they're going to enforce the rules they should obey them as well.

Stop making a fuss... warns aren't that big of a deal providing you don't make any problems again...

We are here to make sure the community doesn't go to hell... and we do a good job at it... and if a mod is breaking a rule... you should report it by contacting another staff member. Specially a supervisor.

Mods don't edit other mods posts... stepping on each others toes is just rude.

Edited by shockz

If you see a situation like that, then you should bypass the "Report" function, and discuss it with a Supervisor directly. If you are talking about a particular recent situation, PM Me and I will look in to it.

Mods don't edit other mods posts... stepping on each others toes is just rude.

I guess I don't quite understand that. The situation was a mod posting something against the rules, wasn't it? So, you're saying that you wouldn't edit what another mod said simply because you don't want to step on his toes?

What does that make a regular members toes? If someone breaks the rules the post should be edited. At least, my impression was such, anyway. But hey, best of luck not stepping on any "important" members toes.

If someone breaks the rules the post should be edited. At least, my impression was such, anyway. But hey, best of luck not stepping on any "important" members toes.

I think the point was that we don't edit posts for the purpose of changing their meaning (or to put words in people's mouths). If something is against the rules then that portion of the message will be removed or the post will be deleted. That sort of thing doesn't matter if they are members or staff.