NCAA Football Discussion

well, what a weekend. florida and arky still have to play, usc/nd still have to play. thats 2 more 2 loss teams. can't wait for the new bcs standings to come out. the big east still hasn't proven anything to me. and no, rutgers defense isn't that good. sure, it's good for the big east, but thats about it. 11/18 is the national championship.

USC is going to lose one more game for sure and Florida will lose to Arkansas.

Let me tell you, the way Arkansas has been playing deserves a shot at the championship game. McFadden is something :|

well, what a weekend. florida and arky still have to play, usc/nd still have to play. thats 2 more 2 loss teams. can't wait for the new bcs standings to come out. the big east still hasn't proven anything to me. and no, rutgers defense isn't that good. sure, it's good for the big east, but thats about it. 11/18 is the national championship.

Its good enough to stop the 2nd rated offense, but its not that good... right?

Oh, good ol' Woody Hayes is smiling upon the Buckeyes!!!

I sense a huge victory from OSU so that we can say that Tressel will be 5-1 against Carr.

You know Woody is smiling! ;)

Have to go with Michigan this year.

Michigan 31

OSU 23

Both teams are very determined and the game will be decided by mistakes, turnovers.

But, you forget. it's being played in the Horseshoe this year. and, Tressel is undefeated against Michigan in the 'Shoe!

But, you forget. it's being played in the Horseshoe this year. and, Tressel is undefeated against Michigan in the 'Shoe!

History doesn't matter when Michigan and OSU hit the field ;)

I believe Michigan will win this because of their front 7 and their overall defense.

Front 7? They're as inconsistant as the Vikings here in MN! Given their close games this season (Remember Ball St.?) , I think they'll be intimidated by the many weapons OSU has on offense. Besides, if there's one thing OSU proved it's that they can air it out. We'll see how the corners defend again Gonzalez, Ginn and others! ;)

Front 7? They're as inconsistant as the Vikings here in MN! Given their close games this season (Remember Ball St.?) , I think they'll be intimidated by the many weapons OSU has on offense. Besides, if there's one thing OSU proved it's that they can air it out. We'll see how the corners defend again Gonzalez, Ginn and others! ;)

Intimidated? I doubt Michigan will be intimidated of OSU :laugh:

Intimidated? I doubt Michigan will be intimidated of OSU :laugh:

Why is that funny? Have you not seen what Troy Smith has done to them hte last two years. They are lucky he got fat, and cant run anymore.

LOL

L3thal closed all threads about Ohio State, because he is ****ed they won. Even though he leaves threads about baseball, NFL, soccer, ect... open. Even though they clearly have their own pinned threads right at the top. What a joke, no need to act like an ass, its not our faults Nebraska sucks, and Rutgers got their ass' handed to them. Just accept it that Ohio State is good, you have always tried to down play them all year like they arnt anything special, i mean they are only the number 1 team in the country, im not saying you have to like them, but their is no need to close threads just because they are not a team you like. So i guess you have LOTS of work to do, becuase going by the logic you just used you have a ton of threads that need to be closed right now.

Oh yeah and brady quinn sucks

6183488_7_2.jpg

I used to like Jeter too

Edited by reidtheweed01

Michigan.

Ha! It will take a few losses for other teams before Michigan will even be considered number 2. If USC beats ND, they are probably going to be in, otherwise, Florida has a pretty good shot.

I have a question for you guys since I'm pretty ignorant about how the whole BCS system works and the polls. What doesn't make sense to me is why does everybody gush over USC this and USC that. They are always incredibly overhyped and it annoys the crap out of me because from what I've noticed, it appears that they have a WAAAAY easier time getting to the Nat'l Championship game than any SEC team (in my case, the Gators). If USC had to play in the SEC confrence day in and day out, they would never make it anywhere. I think it's completely unfair that they get pushed up to the top of polls when they have less wins than the teams below them! WTF?!

Can someone please tell me I'm not the only one bitching about this? I know people always complain about the BCS system but am I right in being angry that USC gets this holier than holy prefrence in the polls all the time?!

Told ya ;). I mean come on...Ohio State and Michigan are far and away the best teams in NCAA, and Michigan scares you guys.... ;)

Florida? Play more Div-AA teams. USC? Barely beat everyone. ND? Can't be ahead of Michigan since Michigan taught you how to play the game earlier in the season. Anyone else? Nope.

If Arkansas can win out against No. 4 Florida and No. 9 LSU, they deserve a shot. Sure, they got owned by USC, but the BCS polls tend to forgive teams in the beginning of the season and that shouldn't hurt Arkansas especially if they win out.

Told ya ;). I mean come on...Ohio State and Michigan are far and away the best teams in NCAA, and Michigan scares you guys.... ;)

Florida? Play more Div-AA teams. USC? Barely beat everyone. ND? Can't be ahead of Michigan since Michigan taught you how to play the game earlier in the season. Anyone else? Nope.

I think if USC wins out against ND and others, they will prob pass Mich in the BCS. It's that close. As far as I'm concerned, Mich had their chance and their done. Watching a repeat of this game would suck, esp when OSU will teach them that lesson again.

Remember Carr, 5-1. Going 6-1 would put you two losses to the Bucks in just this year alone! Plus, we love AZ!!!!

If I werea fan, I'd want that, then. Why do you wanna play a team that could beat you? Don't you wanna win the championship? Of course. That's why you don't wanna play Michigan at a neutral site. You barely beat them at home. ;)

Barely??? Last I checked, a win was a win. And, they had plenty of chances to win it. USC could beat us, so could ND or Arkansas. Heck, we could have lost to Illinois!