Get @live.com, @live.co.uk NOW!

@live and @live.co.uk etc DO work.

You first need to log into mail.live.com to properly activate the mail account then you can use it properly. I've tested this with a dozen or so accounts that I've set up for family and they all work.

Once you have a main account set up simply add the others to it and you can use that main account to send emails from up to 5 others. Go into 'options' within WLM and you'll see it.

There isn't any wrong in creating lots of accounts, you could do the same with the normal @Hotmail.com/.co.uk addresses. Still the same thing, just a different domain on the end!

Is there any way possible where they could delete these accounts made? It would suck if they closed the site down, but would suck more if they were to delete all of these new email addresses that people are using now as their primary ones.

Something interesting -

If u register microsoft domain but not .com , something like co.il or co.uk or something like that then u can use it in WLM .

sweet, thanks alot for this, I already had live mail with my hotmail account, but the domain name is cool, and this one seems like a newer version of live mail than my other acccount

screamin_jesus@live.com :devil:

Something interesting -

If u register microsoft domain but not .com , something like co.il or co.uk or something like that then u can use it in WLM .

Tried the co.uk one. States

The .NET Passport or Windows Live ID you are signed into is not supported. Please set up a free email account.

Fair play. Im well happy with my new live.com. Now only if Live mail wasnt so buggy...

Ye , i'm defenetly happy with the mail i got myself and i'm sure that the bug's will be fixed with time .

BUT -

I still think that i will stick with my gmail account coz after all i still think it's better . I'll find some use for the live account aswell :)

Cant believe this thread is still going yet alone even created in the 1st place,guys you are being way to sneaky about getting a new addy,I'm pretty confident MS will have picked up on your behaviour by now,you all deserve to have the accounts deleted.

The last loophole was a bit sneaky but its nothing like this new one.

Is it me or Live.com doesn't support stuff like myname+notification@live.com ?

That's crap, I'm using that function a lot on my Gmail for filtering notification/newsletters/whatever. :huh:

wonder my MS still not fixed it. hmmm

Ye , u would think that by now it would be fixed already .

Interesting ................. :blink:

I think the joyride has came to end.

Cnet

"Meanwhile, Sim said Microsoft was shutting down a Web site that purported to offer a hack in the Windows Live Mail sign-in process so that anyone could sign up for live.com and other local Live domains."

So i suggest we stop talking about this hack and Neowin should take down the material before it get kicked in nuts for this.

I think the joyride has came to end.

Cnet

"Meanwhile, Sim said Microsoft was shutting down a Web site that purported to offer a hack in the Windows Live Mail sign-in process so that anyone could sign up for live.com and other local Live domains."

So i suggest we stop talking about this hack and Neowin should take down the material before it get kicked in nuts for this.

Hey any idea what they are going to do with Hotmail plus. I mean you get like 2GB if you pay it, but live already offer it. The only thing that is not present in WLivemail is Access through pop but Im not willing to pay just to get that.