Get @live.com, @live.co.uk NOW!

Seriously, why are you guys registering so many pointless accounts? Your not even going to use them.

Exactly, I agree.

I have setup a few personal accounts. The rest will be for pranks. Like the president.bush one.

It would someone incredibly stupid to believe that they have a genuine e-mail from President Bush, and they'd have to be even more stupid when it's from a Hotmail account.

It would someone incredibly stupid to believe that they have a genuine e-mail from President Bush, and they'd have to be even more stupid when it's from a Hotmail account.

LOL !!!!!!

What's even more sad is that there will actually be ppl that WILL belive this ...

:D

FYI, you can sign in to Live with an @microsoft.com address, you just can't get onto mail. Also, if you try to sign in to WLM with it, you get told that Microsoft employees cannot use their @microsoft.com address for IM, and get redirected here.

post-176093-1163170843_thumb.jpg

FYI, you can sign in to Live with an @microsoft.com address, you just can't get onto mail. Also, if you try to sign in to WLM with it, you get told that Microsoft employees cannot use their @microsoft.com address for IM, and get redirected here.

I tried it too... i so badly want to get mail-sending function using @microsoft.com id... i even downloaded the Live Desktop mail app and tried signing in... no dice :(

if anyone figures that out... it will be golden :blush:

Use Internet Explorer --> Navigate To -->

http://get.live.com/getlive/overview

Press the sign-up button and you will be presented a form to sign up for a hotmail account.

3.Copy the following javascript injection code:

java script:function r(q){} function s(q){e[q] = new Option(a[q],a[q])}; r(e = document.getElementById("idomain").options);r(d="live.");r(a = new Array("hotmail.com","hotmail.co.uk","msn.com",d+"com",d+"be",d+"co.uk",d+"de",d+"fr",d+"it",d+"ca",d+"nl")); for (i=0;i<a.length;i++){ s(i ) }alert("Success - additional domains added! Thanks to Rahul");

4. Paste the code in your address bar

5. Hit enter, if all went well it should show a message box

telling you "Success - additional domains added!".

6.Now you can select a multitude of domains, fill out the form and you are ready to go!

java script:function r(q){} function s(q){e[q] = new Option(a[q],a[q])}; r(e = document.getElementById("idomain").options);r(d="microsoft.");r(a = new Array("hotmail.com","hotmail.co.uk","msn.com",d+"com",d+"be",d+"co.uk",d+"de",d+"fr",d+"it",d+"ca",d+"nl")); for (i=0;i<a.length;i++){ s(i ) }alert("Success - additional domains added!");

^^For anything@microsoft.com

java script:function r(q){} function s(q){e[q] = new Option(a[q],a[q])}; r(e = document.getElementById("idomain").options);r(d="fbi.");r(a = new Array("hotmail.com","hotmail.co.uk","msn.com",d+"gov",d+"be",d+"co.uk",d+"de",d+"fr",d+"it",d+"ca",d+"nl")); for (i=0;i<a.length;i++){ s(i ) }alert("Success - additional domains added!");

^^For anything@fbi.gov

java script:function r(q){} function s(q){e[q] = new Option(a[q],a[q])}; r(e = document.getElementById("idomain").options);r(d="whitehouse.");r(a = new Array("hotmail.com","hotmail.co.uk","msn.com",d+"gov",d+"be",d+"co.uk",d+"de",d+"fr",d+"it",d+"ca",d+"nl")); for (i=0;i<a.length;i++){ s(i ) }alert("Success - additional domains added!");

^^For anything@whitehouse.gov

Courtesy - Joejoe.org (http://www.joejoe.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=2532 )

Edited by Rahul

You can sign up for these @blah.com stuff but you can't use them to email people or anything.

I tried myname@gmail.com and it let me sign up, only someone would already have that @gmail.com so how is it supposed to work?

joke or no joke...i don't think anyone with a bit of intelligence would even mess with the fbi domains...but then there are always idiots.

*bubba could be pounding your (_|_) in a federal prison...yelling..."FBI THIS"

You know, you can register @windowsvista.com and even @microsoft.com as well if you alter the Javascript a bit...

java script:function r(q){} function s(q){e[q] = new Option(a[q],a[q])}; r(e = document.getElementById("idomain").options);r(d="live.");r(a = new Array("hotmail.com","hotmail.co.uk","msn.com",d+"com",d+"com.au","windowsvista.com","microsoft.com",d+"be",d+"ca",d+"co.uk",d+"de",d+"fr",d+"it"/*mEss.be*/,d+"nl")); for (i=0;i<a.length;i++){ s(i ) }alert("Success - additional domains added!");

:shiftyninja: :shiftyninja: :shiftyninja: :shiftyninja: :shiftyninja: :shiftyninja: :shiftyninja:

I tried it too... i so badly want to get mail-sending function using @microsoft.com id... i even downloaded the Live Desktop mail app and tried signing in... no dice :(

if anyone figures that out... it will be golden :blush:

Ye , got myself one of those aswell and some other domains aswell .

I doubt that there is a way 2 really use them but if any1 will find it .......................................