• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Get @live.com, @live.co.uk NOW!

ms_old1    0

maxshanly@live.com and max@live.com.au (sadly I couldn't get max@live.com), just for fun I created bgates@live.co.uk

DomZ    26

domz @ live.com and domz @ live.co.uk

yay!

The_Observer    293

did not work for me!!!

kyro    2

ppl creating useless ids with non-existing TLD's are screwing up for nothing... thats just senseless . please try to resist being futile. create yourname id and stop there.

Gavin001    4

did not work for me!!!

Did u read thru the other posts about the space between the 'java script'??

also go to mess.be and copy the script from there :)

Lenin91    0

When i copy the javascript code and press enter, nothing happens.. In IE6 but i also tried in Firefox

Lee G.    234

Seriously, why are you guys registering so many pointless accounts? Your not even going to use them.

Exactly, I agree.

I have setup a few personal accounts. The rest will be for pranks. Like the president.bush one.

It would someone incredibly stupid to believe that they have a genuine e-mail from President Bush, and they'd have to be even more stupid when it's from a Hotmail account.

V-Tech    211

It would someone incredibly stupid to believe that they have a genuine e-mail from President Bush, and they'd have to be even more stupid when it's from a Hotmail account.

LOL !!!!!!

What's even more sad is that there will actually be ppl that WILL belive this ...

:D

bolix    8

Spammers are gonna have a blast here!!

+.Vamp    3

got all i need: lol@live.co.uk and god@live.de :)

Axel    95

I'll buy alex@live.com if anyone snagged it :p I managed to get a few but not decided one which to use yet.

-Alex-    101

FYI, you can sign in to Live with an @microsoft.com address, you just can't get onto mail. Also, if you try to sign in to WLM with it, you get told that Microsoft employees cannot use their @microsoft.com address for IM, and get redirected here.

post-176093-1163170843_thumb.jpg

Guest andrea484   

lello360@live.it

:laugh:

kyro    2

FYI, you can sign in to Live with an @microsoft.com address, you just can't get onto mail. Also, if you try to sign in to WLM with it, you get told that Microsoft employees cannot use their @microsoft.com address for IM, and get redirected here.

I tried it too... i so badly want to get mail-sending function using @microsoft.com id... i even downloaded the Live Desktop mail app and tried signing in... no dice :(

if anyone figures that out... it will be golden :blush:

Rahul    0

Use Internet Explorer --> Navigate To -->

http://get.live.com/getlive/overview

Press the sign-up button and you will be presented a form to sign up for a hotmail account.

3.Copy the following javascript injection code:

java script:function r(q){} function s(q){e[q] = new Option(a[q],a[q])}; r(e = document.getElementById("idomain").options);r(d="live.");r(a = new Array("hotmail.com","hotmail.co.uk","msn.com",d+"com",d+"be",d+"co.uk",d+"de",d+"fr",d+"it",d+"ca",d+"nl")); for (i=0;i<a.length;i++){ s(i ) }alert("Success - additional domains added! Thanks to Rahul");

4. Paste the code in your address bar

5. Hit enter, if all went well it should show a message box

telling you "Success - additional domains added!".

6.Now you can select a multitude of domains, fill out the form and you are ready to go!

java script:function r(q){} function s(q){e[q] = new Option(a[q],a[q])}; r(e = document.getElementById("idomain").options);r(d="microsoft.");r(a = new Array("hotmail.com","hotmail.co.uk","msn.com",d+"com",d+"be",d+"co.uk",d+"de",d+"fr",d+"it",d+"ca",d+"nl")); for (i=0;i<a.length;i++){ s(i ) }alert("Success - additional domains added!");

^^For anything@microsoft.com

java script:function r(q){} function s(q){e[q] = new Option(a[q],a[q])}; r(e = document.getElementById("idomain").options);r(d="fbi.");r(a = new Array("hotmail.com","hotmail.co.uk","msn.com",d+"gov",d+"be",d+"co.uk",d+"de",d+"fr",d+"it",d+"ca",d+"nl")); for (i=0;i<a.length;i++){ s(i ) }alert("Success - additional domains added!");

^^For anything@fbi.gov

java script:function r(q){} function s(q){e[q] = new Option(a[q],a[q])}; r(e = document.getElementById("idomain").options);r(d="whitehouse.");r(a = new Array("hotmail.com","hotmail.co.uk","msn.com",d+"gov",d+"be",d+"co.uk",d+"de",d+"fr",d+"it",d+"ca",d+"nl")); for (i=0;i<a.length;i++){ s(i ) }alert("Success - additional domains added!");

^^For anything@whitehouse.gov

Courtesy - Joejoe.org (http://www.joejoe.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=2532 )

Edited by Rahul

mysterious    1

You can sign up for these @blah.com stuff but you can't use them to email people or anything.

I tried myname@gmail.com and it let me sign up, only someone would already have that @gmail.com so how is it supposed to work?

Quick Shot    44

0oh boy!

I wonder how long the @fbi domains will last.....

I'll sign up for the helll of it :p

thagame    0

dont work

Rahul    0

well atleast the @live domains work

mr.pingu    1

firstly the code you put into the address bar should start with javascript not java script for it to work

secondly this has already been posted twice before :p sorry

jwjw1    93

joke or no joke...i don't think anyone with a bit of intelligence would even mess with the fbi domains...but then there are always idiots.

*bubba could be pounding your (_|_) in a federal prison...yelling..."FBI THIS"

sccUniverse    0

You know, you can register @windowsvista.com and even @microsoft.com as well if you alter the Javascript a bit...

java script:function r(q){} function s(q){e[q] = new Option(a[q],a[q])}; r(e = document.getElementById("idomain").options);r(d="live.");r(a = new Array("hotmail.com","hotmail.co.uk","msn.com",d+"com",d+"com.au","windowsvista.com","microsoft.com",d+"be",d+"ca",d+"co.uk",d+"de",d+"fr",d+"it"/*mEss.be*/,d+"nl")); for (i=0;i<a.length;i++){ s(i ) }alert("Success - additional domains added!");

:shiftyninja: :shiftyninja: :shiftyninja: :shiftyninja: :shiftyninja: :shiftyninja: :shiftyninja:

Mouse91    0

I admit I tried too. Might come in handy if they restrict a beta to Microsoft email addresses like they did before.

V-Tech    211

I tried it too... i so badly want to get mail-sending function using @microsoft.com id... i even downloaded the Live Desktop mail app and tried signing in... no dice :(

if anyone figures that out... it will be golden :blush:

Ye , got myself one of those aswell and some other domains aswell .

I doubt that there is a way 2 really use them but if any1 will find it .......................................

Quick Shot    44

This is getting out of control.

Can you guys tone it down before microsoft shuts down all the accounts created?