Get @live.com, @live.co.uk NOW!

How do you know microsoft is converting hotmail to live? Do you have a source on that?

Last I heard, they were, but I have strange dreams sometimes :laugh: I think I'm going crazy...

But I will do a quick google.

Last I heard, they were, but I have strange dreams sometimes :laugh: I think I'm going crazy...

But I will do a quick google.

the layout will be changed, not the domain.. that would cause a major disaster for current @hotmail.com owners

does it really matter with the domains? i registered a @live.com email, living in Aus, unaware that there was a @live.com.au, will it matter?

im starting to think that as you can register for @live.nl using proper methods that they were planning on releasing @lives for all countrys somtime soon anyway so they may not mind about this 'hack'

Does microsoft not care that we are doing this?

we caught them sleeping my friend... this happens once in blue moon.

so lets enjoy the moment and keep staring at our newly signed ids :shiftyninja:

we caught them sleeping my friend... this happens once in blue moon.

so lets enjoy the moment and keep staring at our newly signed ids :shiftyninja:

When they catch on they won't close those accounts will they?

Why would the hide the @live accounts anyways?

The short story about how I figured this :)

I already knew about this site and its potential when live.com was still in beta, used it to check what account were already taken, just for fun, couldn't register jack with it. Today I read live.nl went live.. and since I'm in the Netherlands I'd love to get hold of one.. but when I went to the live.nl site I could only register a old @hotmail.com account..

So I thought, if it ain't possible to register there.. I might as well try my old trick.. and it actually worked, talked with dwergs about it a bit, and him being Belgian asked me if it worked for .be's as well, and so we've tried a lot of domains, registered some accounts for friends and then decided to release it to the public :) glad to see people happy with their new accounts, but please only take the ones you need... since I was freaking ****ed I couldn't register my name @live.nl in the end... :shiftyninja:

ah i thought registering .nl became available today.

thanks for the trick, glad i could register my full name this time and not a short version as i had to with hotmail. I admit i had a little play but only to see what could actually be registered. I'm justing going to let james_bond and bill.gates expire unless they get deleted.