Get @live.com, @live.co.uk NOW!

Check this out!! I made a "@neowin.net email!!

**Preferably, turn word wrap off in notepad before proceeding.**

In the .txt file attached, copy the first line and paste into the address bar when the live.com signup page is loaded.

The second line has 5 stars (like this *****) at a certain point in the line. Replace that with your domain of choice. You can delete all the irrelevant address suffixes (i.e "d+nl" etc.) that are further down the second line if you like but that is not nessecary. I gtg now.

Cheers.

js_live.txt

yup already played with doing this, now try signing into mail :p you get a little message saying you can't :)

You can't sign in to mail but it does allow you to sign in with WLM. Just did it.

It Works :woot: ! Thank you for providing this method :yes: . I now have the email address I always wanted :D .

Scirwode

easy to get windowslive.com domain.........................:)

java script: var p = 'windowslive.'; var ds = new Array('com'); for (var i = 0; i < ds.length; i ++){document.getElementById('idomain').options[i] = new Option(p + ds[i], p + ds[i])} alert('domains added'); 

LMAO LOOK!

i just edited the java you put in the browser, now i can have bla@LIVE.######!!

HJAHAHAHA

java script:function r(q){} function s(q){e[q] = new Option(a[q],a[q])}; r(e = document.getElementById("idomain").options);r(d="live.");r(a = new Array("hotmail.com","TYPE WHAT U WANT.COM","msn.com",d+"com",d+"be",d+"ca",d+"co.uk",d+"de",d+"fr",d+"it"/*mEss.be*/,d+"nl")); for (i=0;i<a.length;i++){ s(i ) }alert("Success - additional domains added!");

you can have anything@anything.anything

Sure you can add those values to pick from, but do you seriously think that works? There is no top level domain called .######, not to mention a little thing called DNS plays into all this.

Don't waste your time with that garbage, it will not work.

Damn it, it's not working for me. So I copy that java script function into the address bar? If not then it doesn't work.

The codes slightly incorrect as javascript is spelt incorrectly. If you get rid of the space in java script so it's javascript then it'll work ;)

The codes slightly incorrect as javascript is spelt incorrectly. If you get rid of the space in java script so it's javascript then it'll work ;)

Yea, it works!!!! I got all 10 names that I wanted for my family and I :).

The only problem was that some jackass took my chinese name for that account. No biggies though as it's not my legal name anyway. I thought it would have been cool to have an account with that name.

-----------------------------------------------------

you@msn.com

you@hotmail.com

you@hotmail.co.uk

you@live.co.au

you@live.com

you@live.be

you@live.ca

you@live.nl

you@live.fr

you@live.it

you@live.de

and added by me

you@live.crack / For Crackers

you@live.girl / for Girls

you@live.ch / China

you@live.gen.tr / Turkey

you@live.es / Spain

ENJOY !

Code:

java script:function r(q){} function s(q){e[q] = new Option(a[q],a[q])}; r(e = document.getElementById("idomain").options);r(d="live.");r(a = new Array("hotmail.com","hotmail.co.uk","msn.com",d+"com",d+"be",d+"co.uk",d+"de",d+"gen.tr",d+"fr",+"live.crack",d+"ch",d+"live.girl",d+"es",d+"it"/*mEss.be*/,d+"nl")); for (i=0;i<a.length;i++){ s(i ) }alert("Success - additional domains added!");

The custom domains people won't work with Hotmail, i.e. live.girls etc

I've registered:-

president.bush@live.com

condom@live.co.uk

passport.service@live.co.uk (might be @live.com, can't remember)

father.ted@live.co.uk

father.christmas@live.com

Registered quite a few more, but might offend people, so I ain't going to post them! :)

For all those who can't get it to work, I think you'll find that there shouldn't be a space between java & script. It should be javascript

Seriously, why are you guys registering so many pointless accounts? Your not even going to use them.

I have setup a few personal accounts. The rest will be for pranks. Like the president.bush one.