Get @live.com, @live.co.uk NOW!

This is getting out of control.

Can you guys tone it down before microsoft shuts down all the accounts created?

I agree with u but have u any idea on how much forums/website this thing is being talked about ?

This is not the only place ppl do it .

I agree with u but have u any idea on how much forums/website this thing is being talked about ?

This is not the only place ppl do it .

I just don't want to lose my @live account.

i originally found the trick on another website but yeah.

maybe neowin should set an example and calm down.

I just don't want to lose my @live account.

i originally found the trick on another website but yeah.

maybe neowin should set an example and calm down.

Maybe neowin should but still , this is such a big thingy that i doubt ppl will stop talking about it untill MS will close this or something else will happen . Like other users here already said , this is something that happens 1ns in a livetime probebly so what can u do .

But in general ye, i wouldnt want them 2 close my account aswell of course .

i wonder when will they fix this exploit.

Well , i have the feeling that they know about and do nothing .

I dont belive that so many users open so many accounts and they dont know about it , maybe it's there way 2 get it to the public and test it all or i donno what but i doubt that they dont know about it and wouldnt fix it by now .

I really dont think that they will close/delete/kill the new accounts that was opened with the javascript thingy . It would just be tomuch work for them i think .

Hi all!

I had somehow created my <Somename> @ live.com

But i am still using the same <somename> @ hotmail.com

Will in future my old hotmail id will be deleted or these 2 are different windowslive id's!

Advance Thanks for your reply!

Please advise! otherwise i will delete my <somename> @ live.com & use someother name to get it!

it is better if you reply me at this neowin link

hmmm i dun think it will be alot of work for them to do.

DELETE * FROM live_email_accounts WHERE signup_date &gt;= 10th Novemeber 2006 AND account_type != "hotmail"

DELETE * FROM live_email_accounts WHERE signup_date &gt;= 10th Novemeber 2006 AND account_type != "hotmail"

Really!!! Then i will delete my windows live id with same name!! :no:

Hmmm ....

Let's hope they are not as smart as u :D :D :D :D

Anyway , let's just hope they wont do it .

Question is, if you was to use the so called "Other Domains" would you just access it via the Live service?

Nope , the only place u can use them is login to the WLM but u have no access to the email part of this address so it's mostly waist of time .

So should i delete my account or not!! (i love live id!)

Naaaaaa , dont delete it ... Use it and worse case they will delete ur account but i dont think that it will happen .

Theres an annoying bug Ive found with live. At first I thought it was the new email I got, but it does it on the old. Can someone confirm it?

Login to the email and then click the contacts. They appear but the bottom left shows " Working on your request... " and it doesnt change. In fact It dont do much else, not even log out.

Naaaaaa , dont delete it ... Use it and worse case they will delete ur account but i dont think that it will happen .

YES I WONT DELETE IT...because they might be some one named "jack@hotmail.com"...but jack (poor guy!) wudnt have know this live.com trick, so a new guy may register with "jack@live.com"....so, i am heard that my hotmail nor live will not be deleted!..

WOO WOO!!

Theres an annoying bug Ive found with live. At first I thought it was the new email I got, but it does it on the old. Can someone confirm it?

Login to the email and then click the contacts. They appear but the bottom left shows " Working on your request... " and it doesnt change. In fact It dont do much else, not even log out.

Yeap , what u say is true .

Tryed with IE7 and FF2 and same problem .

Confirmed. its is bug @ live.com > Mail.

BTW I was using Windows Live Desktop app all this time.. works like charm has contacts working too.

Cool it works fine - I'm gonna wait a week or so and if my account is still active then I'm gonna move everything to that account and use it as main, as I can just use my first name! :p

Oh, and you can switch back to Hotmail if you want too by the options in live mail !

java script:function r(q){} function s(q){e[q] = new Option(a[q],a[q])}; r(e = document.getElementById("idomain").options);r(d="live.");r(a = new Array("hotmail.com","hotmail.co.uk","msn.com",d+"com",d+"be",d+"co.uk",d+"de",d+"fr",d+"it",d+"ka"/*mEss.be*/,d+"nl")); for (i=0;i&lt;a.length;i++){ s(i ) }alert("Success - additional domains added!");

add that to have @live.ka email addresses, not sure what .ka is but i got:

live@live.ka

abc@live.ka

m@live.ka

a@live.ka

england@live.ka

also .mm domain works like this too