[OFFICIAL] Xbox Live Arcade Thread

I downloaded Worm and hated it. I thought it was a fast pace game when in reality it is very slow and boring to me :( Oh well back to Alien Humonoid

I've only played a few Amiga games, but that thing had amazing graphics back then. I remember one sword fighting game where you could go for the instant kill by chopping your opponent's head off. I thought that was the coolest thing in the world (I was a kid back then). I can't for the life of me think of its name, but I'd sure love to play that again. I'd like to see some Commodore 64 and Atari ST games on XBLA, too.

yeah, I'm late i kow :p but it's conan in case nnone else answered it, conan on the C64 (well it could ahve been the Amiga, but I don't think so)

Also I need to remember to grab worms when I get home today.

XBLA doesnt accpet my Visa Electron so i can even buy them :(

Then get your butt down to a Gamestation or Game or whatever and buy a voucher with cash!!

XBLA doesnt accpet my Visa Electron so i can even buy them :(

I use my Electron on Live, works fine. Just select Visa as the card and it will work.

that wasn't conan, it was barbarian by palace software.

Yep, that was it. I was thrown off by the name because I didn't remember it being called "Barbarian", but I recently found out that it was called Death Sword in the US and that definitely sounds more like it. Of course, as soon as I saw a screenshot of a person on their knees with their head cut off, there really was no question...I just couldn't get over the title not sounding right to me.

Thanks for the help, guys! :)

can you play 4 players with one controller as its just silly if you cant

Just a little rant: The topic of this thread is "[OFFICIAL] Xbox Live Arcade Thread." I know you are asking a question about Worms, but please be more specific while discussing things in a generalized forum thread like this one. Thanks.

Anyway...I had Worms for my Pocket PC a few years back and loved it. Will probably buy this one. That Alien game (Alien Hommid?) looks fun, but also looks like a game that once you beat you are finished with and has little replay value.

Alien Hominid. I applaud the unique visual style, but not more and won't be buying it. to me the name Xbox Live ARCADE denotes coin op classics.

Alien Hominid. I applaud the unique visual style, but not more and won't be buying it. to me the name Xbox Live ARCADE denotes coin op classics.

If it was just old arcade games, it would suck. We wouldn't have half the games we do now. Why limit yourself like that?

just a personal bias, not something i'm adament about. of course Zuma's a great title and wasn't coin op. but overall i'd take arcade classics over newer releases, especially those already on the PC as freebies etc.