[OFFICIAL] Xbox Live Arcade Thread

Alien Hominid is out, just finished downloading, great game :D:D

it looks cool and all, but it is basically metal slug with modern hd graphics.

If i want to play metal slug i'll just get out my anthology...no reason for me to pay for this game eventhough it is fun.

alien homind...cool name, not sure about the game. maybe it would have been better if we got you castle crashers instead, eh El Diablo? when did that game even come out? i can't remember.

oh no, i need a coin op classic.

and as for Alien Hominid, decided against it. not paying ten bucks for yet another PC hand-me-down, sorry.

I think that Alien Hominid HD is a pretty sweet game. Downloaded it tonight and I really like kicking some "Men In Black" a$$. Bitting heads off slicing them with a sword+Gore=Fun Time :)

Alien Hominid is in my top three XBLA games.

Also, it might be worth noting that I have every single XBLA game, so my opinion is totally valid :p

What you get on the Marketplace is a far, far better game than the flash version you can play online.

It's pretty much equivalent to the retail game released in '05, with a few aesthetic differences.

ragnarok, that's even worse now you told me it was retail on the PC two years ago. either give me really old stuff that i'm excited to relive, or originals. recent retreads are dubious at best.

I could not disagree more.

I don't want really old crap like Frogger and Joust. I want new stuff, like Alien Hominid, Worms, etc. Originals like Small Arms and Assault heroes are fine too, but they better be well-produced.

well to each their own for sure but to my logic paying ten bucks for something that's not an exclusive, can basically be had for free, and doesn't promote the 360 is ill-advised. there are exceptions, i think i maxed out my quota with Zuma.

but this is all personal, as i said.

is there a demo off this game and if so what features do you get with it?

isn't every singe game released as a trial version?