Free Vista Biz/Office..us only

You would think Microsoft would learn by now...get a good set of servers which can handle the traffic. :)

I would love to see the traffic logs/graphs...

flat flat flat .... and then a HUGE upwards spike ... I'd imagine it might still be increasing in terms of connections as well since some people tried, got timed out, and decided they'd come back later while the rest of us poor fools keep reloading until it finally works. ;)

i think now would be the best time, while people are still at work, at night, everyone is home. the best time would be really early in the moring, like 3am.

Unless you are trying from work like me. :shifty:

Can someone who has them "Complete" please answer this,

What happens at the end of one of the webcasts?

At the end of all 6 webcasts that I have watched it pops up an error saying something like "error, can't find file, file may have been moved" blah blah blah ... is that supposed to happen?

I have all 6 of them stuck on Pending right now.

Cheers for any help ;)

Can someone who has them "Complete" please answer this,

What happens at the end of one of the webcasts?

At the end of all 6 webcasts that I have watched it pops up an error saying something like "error, can't find file, file may have been moved" blah blah blah ... is that supposed to happen?

I have all 6 of them stuck on Pending right now.

Cheers for any help ;)

After your done with the webcast you are promp to go to a survey. Not all of the webcast have survey's thought. Just hope I get my copy of vista soon can't wait!!!

Microsoft will probably scratch this offer now that millions of people are going to sign up for it (just like that thumbdrive offer a few months ago).

Im still waiting for that thumbdrive...

:angry: I keep getting "Sorry, a System Error Occurred" every time I try to register. Grrr...

Here's another rant: It requires Internet Explorer! :crazy: When will Microsoft learn, their stupid little browser isn't the own one in the world. Grrrrrrrr......

when will you crazy people learn that ie is the dominant browser. thats why.