Puzzle Box 2

Well its than on the irc but well #7 Card

count down the cards to the symbol that turns the card and you get a phone number 234 2436

has been called and gives a clue

the answer is Hodini

Sometimes things are not so hard

but the count method was wrong sorry it count across and diff number

This quote from shad0 @ unifiction

You can flip each card by clicking on one of its pips. Now, imagine each card as a 9x9 grid, numbered 1 through 9. The active pips will be 877-4786. The skywriting clue ("236-") goes between, giving us a number to call: 1-877-236-4786.

Loki has a message there, asking us what disappeared on Halloween, 1926, at 1:26 p.m.., in Room 401, Detroit. That is when and where Harry Houdini died, so the answer is HOUDINI.

Well UNF did a better explanation, I am having a bit problem with PC and so did a quick post so you know to look at the IRC if not a clue to work it out and the answer, KSG on irc worked out the correct number as I was counting down when it should have been across but who cares as a team we did it only two to go now - keep throwing up ideas all

Then its back to them white boxes, unf has the new ones up on the forum

lol speaking of that... anyone else find her to be HOT?

LOL... Tension breaker... for all the people like me who are tired from cramping their brains all day!

there is an aisian guy who claims to have made a train dissapear.... also incidentally the Taj Mahal....

P C Sorcar Jr

hope I'm not repeating... things move so fast...

oh yeah.... and Loki is hawt.... I have a girl crush on her, though not as big a crush as on Nigella Lawson

lol speaking of that... anyone else find her to be HOT?

LOL... Tension breaker... for all the people like me who are tired from cramping their brains all day!

Deff... I was just thinking about that today

there is an aisian guy who claims to have made a train dissapear.... also incidentally the Taj Mahal....

P C Sorcar Jr

oh yeah.... and Loki is hawt.... I have a girl crush on her, though not as big a crush as on Nigella Lawson

OOOhh.. good point.. Nigella can cook for me any day!! If she licks her fingers ONE MORE TIME!!!

anybody get the pheonix pics yet?

Actually, the Phoenix event just changed locations and the website has been updated accordingly. The new location is here and roughly takes 30 or so minutes to reach the new location from the old one. Phoenix is covered with clouds today. I've included a picture of what it looks like almost all over the city from my backyard. I wouldn't expect on seeing clues in the sky anywhere near here; probably why they moved 30 minutes west.

356275146_41537fb8b0_m.jpg

P C Sorcar Jr

yeah, we've discussed sorcar and david copperfield making trains disappear... but we are unable to fit their names into the five blanks available. like... seriously... wtf

quite update of the answers:

Magic Happens...

The puzzles are:

Rabbit Trail - PRESTO

Posters - WHITE

Mind Readers - MATE (based on ship____, check____, play____)

X-ray Cards - 2:H, 4:D, 6:H, A:S, 5C (use markings on back of cards [top left circle for #, middle left for suit])

Tale of 2 Brothers - AMAZE

Gravity Lock - SECRECY (7451236)

Domino - DRAWING A BLANK (based on LA picture of braille)

Magic Lesson- SEWANEE

Headliner - LIGHT (signal of hands at the bottom spell out "opposite" in Semaphore, a sky clue in Sydney was DARK)

Seven Card Monte - HOUDINI

Postcards

Cup and Balls

Hey. What's with the symbols in the top left corner of each puzzle? Each one is different. Does anyone know what this is about?

The symbols indicate which sky writing clue corrosponds to which puzzle. The single ones have a picture of the country/state and the multiple ones have the symbol of the puzzle right before the clue.