Puzzle Box 2

I'm close on "Mind Reader". The three words

Ship

Check

Play

The code is most likely based upon the code Houdini used.

Houdini and his assistant Bess devised a secret message that was to be used to test the validity of any so-called spirit message coming from either of them, should one or the other pass.

The message was based on both sentimentality and an old vaudeville mindreading routine. The message was, "Rosabelle- answer- tell- pray, answer- look- tell- answer, answer- tell". Bess' wedding band bore the inscription "Rosabelle", the name of the song she sang in her act when they first met. The other words correspond to a secret spelling code used to pass information between a magician and his assistant during a mentalism act. Each word or word pair equals a letter. The word "answer" stood for the letter "B", for example. "Answer, answer" stood for the letter "V". Thus, the Houdinis' secret phrase spelled out the word "BELIEVE".

Already answered. MATE

So far each name has a double letter....

interesting... there are two vertical letter rows that line up

morficus the plane i saw on tv was doing it all by itself... pretty cool... but who cares we need to solve puzzles lol

interesting... there are two vertical letter rows that line up

morficus the plane i saw on tv was doing it all by itself... pretty cool... but who cares we need to solve puzzles lol

got it, order and align the names as shown in the aerial pic ... I'm too lazy to do it ..

WELL, for the postcards thing I keep bringing up an illusion creator named Jim Steinmeyer.

He isn't the answer though, but he did create those illusions for copperfield and others.

Guys for MIND READER, The first word is Ship, and the last is Play. I cant find what goes in the middle...

I am pretty sure we solved that one already!

got it, order and align the names as shown in the aerial pic ... I'm too lazy to do it ..

Yeah I thought of that since the obviously lined them up that way for a reason, but right now they don't make sense..

11 lines = Copperfield

5 lines = Blackstone? or Annie?

7 lines = Henning

5 lines = ?

8 lines = ?

OK so we think that the postcards lines are the names of the people who made each item disappear correct? Can we nail down who made each items disappearance famous?

Only thing I've noticed is the obvious.. So far each name has a double letter....

11 lines = copperfield

5 line = kolta

7 lines = houdini

Does anyone know if there is a way to modify your profile? I just want to make sure I entered the right phone and address when I registered...

Use the privacy@vanishingpointgame.com email and ask them. It worked for me

guys, you can flip the cards in seven card.

2 by click bottom diamond

6 by click bottom left heart

9 by click bottom left heart

6 by click first colum, second row spade

10 by click bottom left heart

3 by click bottom club

7 by click third row second spade

any ideas on that

Thanks! I'll also try support and info.

Well, I used this one to ask them to add a phone number because I didn't put one on initial sign up. All I had to do was email from the address I signed up with stating my username and the info I wanted adding and they did it.

The puzzles are:

Rabbit Trail - PRESTO

Posters - WHITE

Mind Readers - MATE

X-ray Cards - 2:H, 4:D, 6:H, A:S, 5C (use markings on back of cards [top left circle for #, middle left for suit])

Tale of 2 Brothers - AMAZE

Gravity Lock - SECRECY (7451236)

Domino - DRAWING A BLANK (based on LA picture of braille)

Magic Lesson- SEWANEE

Headliner - (signal of hands at the bottom spell out "opposite" in Semaphore)

Seven Card Monte

Postcards

Cup and Balls

is there anything else?

for the seven card monte im guessing the pictures from the sky which say: black=A and red=N

if you apply that you get nnnanann

i thought maybe nnNANAnn but its not the answer, im stuck....

i have no clue for cups and balls and postcards is beyond me.. and all ive got for headliner is ^^

for the seven card monte im guessing the pictures from the sky which say: black=A and red=N

if you apply that you get nnnanann

i thought maybe nnNANAnn but its not the answer, im stuck....

i have no clue for cups and balls and postcards is beyond me.. and all ive got for headliner is ^^

nope, that goes to "Tale of 2 Brothers"

or so I belive

We also know that in cups and calls, it says "This trickster shared the name of a silver banded holy relic". We figured that out to be 'Black Stone'

still no solution though