Puzzle Box 2

We need 5 letters for the train and 8 letters for the horse.

a magic book by a former ringling brothers clown wrote about how to make a horse disappear... and ringling is 8 letters... but i wouldn't bet too much that ringling is the right answer, i'm having trouble backing it up.

also, david copperfield seems to be most famous for making a train disappear... and david is five letters long... but that'd be so cheap having him be the answer to two of the blanks.

Can someone explain how you got the words in Cup and Balls

each little symbol stands for a letter. i started with that box of little boxes (because it was a single letter for a word meaning it had to be either "I" or "A") and then figured out that the word two words before it had an unusual pattern of letters which is fulfilled by the word "that".. and then put those letters in, and so on and so forth.

Whats happening with the Sydney event and the other one, have they too been called off due to weather or are microsoft being ironically late with their events as their operating system they are trying to promote

??

PC Sorcar Jr made the Taj Mahal disappear...oh, and also a running train in 1992.

Sorcar would fit the five letters

Edit - Oops, seeing things...6 letters

Can someone explain how you got the words in Cup and Balls

I took out my notebook, and started to check for patterns. I saw the stand alone box on the third row - which I assumed would be either A or I. I then tried different words for the first 4 letters, to correspond with the whole cipher. THIS worked well, and formed the base which I then could expand with different letters... Good team effort in unFiction chat..

ok.. I guess I'm done playing for now...

- now new clues

- can't log in to vanishing point

- can't recover my password

I'll be back around 6, once the final clue should be reviled.

I've been following this thread for awhile. I'm trying to look up a number for 263-269-6137 (or maybe it's 7137?) Nothing so far, but i'll keep you guys updated.

Also, it doesn't look like the actual magic trick "seven-card monte" has anything to do with it. At least not that I can tell.

Just so you know, David Cooperfield made the Statue of Liberty Disappear using a huge rotating platform that the audience was sitting on. It rotated so slow, they did not notice they were being turned away from the statue of liberty. They then turned off the light on the real one, and turn on lights at a fake manufactured island platform