Puzzle Box 4

ONly people who answered correctly are getting those e-mails. You were supposed to cap each letter (first one) and put spaces between...like this "Lorelei, Odessa, Kara, Ivy" :) hope this helps

i entered a different name to that because i gave up and i still got an e-mail, anyone want it forwarded to look?

I entered the same with spaces in between and caps. :)

But not until Monday :(

I got the email :yes:

Hey ya .. I received the LOKI email about an hour ago. I was looking forward to ready about winning a space trip, but no such luck ... yet.

Winner of the trip to space, drawn today, will be contacted tomorrow by phone.

For all the other prizes (minus the AMD chip prize), there is a drawing tomorrow, 01 Feb, and winners will be notified by email or overnight mail.

Winner of the trip to space, drawn today, will be contacted tomorrow by phone.

For all the other prizes (minus the AMD chip prize), there is a drawing tomorrow, 01 Feb, and winners will be notified by email or overnight mail.

Are they going to post a list online as well?

Are they going to post a list online as well?

Yup, on March 1 or later.

Thought I missed a phone call this morning, but turned out to just be telemarketers :p phew...

I entered Loreley, Odessa, Kara, Ivee (i was going with hardee being hard - e) and I got the email... so I don't think it is for correct answers only!

Hey ya .. I received the LOKI email about an hour ago. I was looking forward to ready about winning a space trip, but no such luck ... yet.

I got a letter from LOKI telling me I was right, but not the first! Opened it about an hour ago! I did use Cap for each name including Ivy .... crossing fingers that they draw my name for any prize! Thanks for all the fun and help all! madmad59

I know its Game Over, but I'm still wondering why they added the extra clues such as the Map and CA in Mystery spot. Thats assuming that the winnner(wife lady) entered it on Sunday. Also, I wonder if the Wife Lady is hot?

At least post boobs on Neowin for all the help. Do it for NEO!

I got a letter from LOKI telling me I was right, but not the first! Opened it about an hour ago! I did use Cap for each name including Ivy .... crossing fingers that they draw my name for any prize! Thanks for all the fun and help all! madmad59

damn I wonder what it means if I didn't get an email at all...

I know its Game Over, but I'm still wondering why they added the extra clues such as the Map and CA in Mystery spot. Thats assuming that the winnner(wife lady) entered it on Sunday. Also, I wonder if the Wife Lady is hot?

At least post boobs on Neowin for all the help. Do it for NEO!

LOL, well congrats to the Wife Lady :p

Probably they posted more clues to help us Neowinians, or they didn't check that Wife Lady got it

(Edit: would new Neowinians like me be Neoneowinians? :D)

Did anyone notice the odd structure of that letter?

Maybe?????

Maybe my brain is just fried???

No more puzzles :p you just need sleep now... Loki needed to die because she was causing us all sleep deprivation.

Trudy, I'm easily nifty and awesome ;)

I got my email today. Timestamped 3:07. They must be sending it out to all registered players. This was a blast! I hope most of the winners come from here and/or UnFiction.(although it is supposed to be a random drawing) I did hear a horror story today of someone trying to install Vista on an Ultra High End Dell machine, which did not go well.....I had a Beta version on one of my machines for a while, and had no Major problems, so I wonder what that persons problem might have been?!?

ONly people who answered correctly are getting those e-mails. You were supposed to cap each letter (first one) and put spaces between...like this "Lorelei, Odessa, Kara, Ivy" :) hope this helps

Actually I received the letter this afternoon, and I'm pretty sure I didn't typ it correctly.

To be honest, I'll say that I don't even remember what I put for "I", I kind of got to the point where I didn't care if my name got on the chip. However, I did receive the email and I at least know that I didn't put "Ivy" as the last one. So, don't know whats up with that. But yes, I did receive the letter today in my email.

Well I got my email this afternoon, thought it was a nice way to end the game, very well put together and personal sounding, cool.

Well done 42/MS it was fun, fingers crossed we all win something nice after all the work eh!

Good luck all !

Oh and just wondering what happened to those laptops from the pre-game, Neowin was to have a lucky draw I recall - did I blink and miss it, many others were to give / auction away - not spotted any. Hmm prehaps they all have to send them back after all.

I will tell you whats odd:

"In just a few days Windows Vista and AMD will be announcing the winners"

Microsoft is the company!! OS is just Vista not windows anymore, i don't think :)