Puzzle Box 4

cranky much?

pppppssssshhhhtt....

For one... they obviously did one of two things... Either just used us to get the prize, and therefore OWE us more than a rub in the nose of the winning email.. or

Know that we have all put alot of time into this and they are just throwing that bogus email out there to bait us into some sort of vulgar reaction..

Either way.. I'm not buying it till I see the dried paint on the wall..

Until that time... All further jargon on this supposed "winning email" will be treated as nothing more than a weak attempt to get some of the limelight with SPAM...

If it's legit.. CONGRATS and YOUR WELCOME for all of us helping you...

If NOT... I say ban him and let's all move on to reality...

lol nah.. not at all..

I just think that all of us here at NEOWIN and even UNFICTION deserve to give ourselves a huge round of applause for doing 99% of the work!

Sweat equity accounts for lots in my book.. and everyone deserves better to be treated to this by a prankster...

Like I said before... If it's legit.. CONGRATULATIONS... If it's not.. it is cruel to do that to us after all that we have worked hard for.

Frankly I hope HE/SHE DID win.. It would let us all get back to life... And if not, I say we hang him, THEN shoot him, Then we kill him... "Blazing Saddles"

Edited by SWAMMIE

pppppssssshhhhtt....

For one... they obviously did one of two things... Either just used us to get the prize, and therefore OWE us more than a rub in the nose of the winning email.. or

Know that we have all put alot of time into this and they are just throwing that bogus email out there to bait us into some sort of vulgar reaction..

Either way.. I'm not buying it till I see the dried paint on the wall..

Until that time... All further jargon on this supposed "winning email" will be treated as nothing more than a weak attempt to get some of the limelight with SPAM...

If it's legit.. CONGRATS and YOUR WELCOME for all of us helping you...

If NOT... I say ban him and let's all move on to reality...

I'm with Swammie. If you were to spend millions of dollars on a promotion would you not want to let it run as long as possible? This is not rocket science theory, simple marketing. It's gonna go till 9:00p.m. Pacific time even if they have the correct answer. Why stop the chatter with an e-mail?

lol nah.. not at all..

I just think that all of us here at NEOWIN and even UNFICTION deserve to give ourselves a huge round of applause for doing 99% of the work!

Sweat equity accounts for lots in my book.. and everyone deserves better to be treated to this by a prankster...

Like I said before... If it's legit.. CONGRATULATIONS... If it's not.. it is cruel to do that to us after all that we have worked hard for.

DITTO! DUDE

why do u say FULL 1500

side note, i dont care about the chip but i mentioned space and what not and if it does have something to do with space like the line anagrams suggest, which i have stated before about space coordinates all i cAn say is i told you so

and LMFAO

To be frank my final answer and I didn't change it was "Human Space Travel"

Cheers

OK I may have read this a little too much (duh), but my understanding is that the final answer everyone is annhilating their brains over is just for the AMD chip thing, right? That's all it says on lokiv page. I know part of it is the challenge, but all of this for an engraving???

"3) WINNER SELECTION:

Grand Prize: The Grand Prize Winner will be selected from all eligible entries received in a random drawing to take place on January 31, 2007 at 10:00 a.m. (ET). The Grand Prize will ..."

This isn't even for the dumb trip. }: | I wish I would have paid attention a LONG time ago. I am done.

I think Brilo211 is a microsoft game designer that was sent here to find the 'vanishing point' of some of the players of this game (those that give up vanish from the game).

muahahahaha

I had a great time all, the time with you guys was great. I enjoyed helping out solving the last puzzle box very much. Good luck to all with the prizes, I hope you all win.

till the next time,

gk

Not if you sent the fake to yourself.. which I just did to see if it could be done. Not saying it's a fake.. not saying it's real. Just saying things are a bit fishy.

True, I'm making the assumption that Brilo isn't scamming us :p and I sincerely hope that is the case. I do think though we should try to find if there is a link between Ivy and the map. I don't know if there's a better map that anyone's made, but here's mine again if it helps: http://maps.live.com/?v=2&cid=B55D41272D2D06FF!148. Again, it's accurate to within about 3mi as far as I can tell.

tell my wife if i put it on paint, white out our stuff and then post it, you guys couldn't un-white it out...or could you?

How can a person that is this smart enough to solve the meta puzzle be so clueless with technology?

Brilo - Since you are the winner. Can you explain to us how you came up with Ivy on Sunday, a whole day before we even figured out the location of Hardee, MS?

Thanks in advance.

Sickboy

Ok, everything aside... what is that thing on the side of the road by the hardee designator? It's pretty large but I can't tell what it is. If that's not the answer, than grats to whoever has ivy or whatever. I just want to know what that pyrmaid shaped thing is. It's been driving me nuts all dern day!

How can a person that is this smart enough to solve the meta puzzle be so clueless with technology?

Brilo - Since you are the winner. Can you explain to us how you came up with Ivy on Sunday, a whole day before we even figured out the location of Hardee, MS?

Thanks in advance.

Sickboy

I completely agree....I mean come on your first post is "Oh and my wife typed in the answer and then we got this email with typo's that said she won."

One thing is for sure....if I win the prize then I will choose 'Brilo can't type' as the message on the chip. :D

What if the chip and space flight is just like the mcdonalds monopoly scam where only friends of the president won and everyone played for nothing

food for thought

hehe

why we are looking at the map when on the website says that number 2 is 5874.61 miles not 14893.66 miles the way that it looks in the map. My quetion here is who posted that in MSN maps live so we can follow does tracks. if they answer why we still putting our answers on the website. they should close it stating they have a winner.

I completely agree....I mean come on your first post is "Oh and my wife typed in the answer and then we got this email with typo's that said she won."

One thing is for sure....if I win the prize then I will choose 'Brilo can't type' as the message on the chip. :D

And one last thing about the Brilo win. If you won on Sunday, why are you wasting your time on Tuesday trolling the message boards of people trying to solve the puzzle, if you already answer the riddle, submitted it and got an email from a lawyer saying you won? Seems like a big waste of time for someone who already solved the puzzle to be doing.

I'm with you. Not buying it. Could be wrong...but I've got a feeling. Makes no sense to go with one name from the 4 final puzzles, leaving out Odessa and the others. Also If the win was notified Sunday...why the added clues yesterday?

And one last thing about the Brilo win. If you won on Sunday, why are you wasting your time on Tuesday trolling the message boards of people trying to solve the puzzle, if you already answer the riddle, submitted it and got an email from a lawyer saying you won? Seems like a big waste of time for someone who already solved the puzzle to be doing.

Obviously some people can't read. She got the email this afternoon. I had just joined to be able to make a point about Ivy, sure it was a simple one, but all of it couldn't just be coincidence. (gotta say I like the countdown of vowels) While I was doing this she got the email and told me. I didn't buy it right off so we posted it to get other opinions and see if others had gotten emails. (also she did't put just Ivy, it was the whole list) Anyways, it's been fun, I'm off to bed...with my lucky wife :p

why we are looking at the map when on the website says that number 2 is 5874.61 miles not 14893.66 miles the way that it looks in the map. My quetion here is who posted that in MSN maps live so we can follow does tracks. if they answer why we still putting our answers on the website. they should close it stating they have a winner.

On my map #2 is the actual trail which gives the total distance (14893.66mi). It's the way live maps works - the trail itself has to be one of the numbers. Anyway, #3-10 on my map correspond to #2-9 on the list of distances. Sorry for the confusion.

Edited by malcolmst